Do you wash your dog?

Do you give them a wash?

• Total voters
I use masturbation to get them to take baths as needed. A little manipulative I know...
I'm sorry, I forgot to finish the thought. I'm not sure how/if you would want to wash females, but I don't bother with my boys. It stays reasonably clean in the sheath from my experiences, and they tend to clean themselves off as needed afterwards. IF you did want to clean a boy off before hand, the shower association would be a good choice. Jerk them out of the sheath with a watery hand until you feel its clean. Don't put a towel on the penis to dry it, because you could hurt them.

I'm sorry, I forgot to finish the thought. I'm not sure how/if you would want to wash females, but I don't bother with my boys. It stays reasonably clean in the sheath from my experiences, and they tend to clean themselves off as needed afterwards. IF you did want to clean a boy off before hand, the shower association would be a good choice. Jerk them out of the sheath with a watery hand until you feel its clean. Don't put a towel on the penis to dry it, because you could hurt them.
Yea with my girl and girls in the past they do 99% of their own cleaning in that department. When they're in heat sometimes things can get a bit messy so sometimes in that time I'll take warm, sterile cloth and just give her a wipe downstairs when she needs it but other than that she just gets her regular baths.

Yea with my girl and girls in the past they do 99% of their own cleaning in that department.
It really is amazing how clean my boys junk is. I think dog genitals smell far better than peoples most of the time, even if the person has just showered.

It really is amazing how clean my boys junk is. I think dog genitals smell far better than peoples most of the time, even if the person has just showered.
Oh yea most definitely, I've been with a handful of males and all of them have been astonishingly clean. I think a male dog's biology makes more sense than a human's. Everything tucked away in a sealed, self-cleaning sheath and only comes out when it's time to get down. Almost wish I had similar apparatus.🤣 Also not a huge fan of human anatomy, zoo exclusive.

My dog just goes from Pond to Beach to Pool and beyond. So she just cleans herself while swimming, no bath needed😂

My baby girl get washed down with me shower and every day is it I know nothing going on really. She's a a rescue from a fighting pits. 14 bites gangrene. I didn't think she was going to live. But we wouldn't breaking this dog. She nip you in the butt for a month, just let her write down give you some love love. Now she ain't even damn bite anything or angry she just cross your paws suck a gun to feed me rub my belly and wash me daily. No bad white dog I don't know if they know what it is. Now she just cries when she can't get out of the yard because it's extra $1,000 a month or you're sorry. So if she does get out they will cover quest bit💜💜💜

If it were just us, I wouldn't bathe him as often. But he sleeps in bed with me and I often have company over. So as a courtesy, I like him not leaving an odor on people's hands when they pet him.

I quite like his scent when it's been a while. It's not an offensive smell, it reminds me of him.

Also I am a paw sniffer so there's that 👌

Bathe them every 1-2 weeks.Use pet shower gel, after bathing, the whole dog can emit fragrance for the next 1-2 weeks.

Back