Do you think its important for us zoos to be with other zoos?

To elaborate a little bit, I mean as a sexual being do you think it's very important to date fellow zoo's so we can be complete on that level of ones psyche? The ability to share your turn ons with your partner, and be yourself to the fullest extent? I would think that as zoos our repressive nature due to our sexual habits or attractions would act as an "Iron Maiden" of sorts. A double edged sword... but wanted to pick your beautiful brains tonight show me what you got

To elaborate a little bit, I mean as a sexual being do you think it's very important to date fellow zoo's so we can be complete on that level of ones psyche? The ability to share your turn ons with your partner, and be yourself to the fullest extent? I would think that as zoos our repressive nature due to our sexual habits or attractions would act as an "Iron Maiden" of sorts. A double edged sword... but wanted to pick your beautiful brains tonight show me what you got
In my case I don't need a companion to feel complete, I don't know if and so with other zoophiles

I think it's good to have friendships with each other

I dont have any interest in being with someone who isn't zoo, they just seem boring haha. Not being able to share that with a partner feels really restrictive, even if it significantly shrinks the dating pool.

IMO it’s important but not necessarily a requirement considering that rarely does anyone share 100% of their interests with a partner. I’ve never been with anyone that we both love ALL the same things. I’ve always try to please whoever I’m with and they’ve generally done the same for me even we don’t necessarily get off on a particular act.

I only would go for a relationship iff the other is also a zoo, I'm tired of hiding my zoosexual feelings for female partners so for now i stay alone and hoping to find my zoosexual other half some time.

Actually... just someone who works with reptiles would be more valuable to me as a conversation partner that some random zoophile. I like to know how things work, including zoo stuff, but the internet is plenty enough for that. I feel like there would not be much more to learn from talking irl. Oh, right, the dating part: I'm an exclusive, no need.

I would say that what is most important is that you remain well-rounded, and in-line with your goals, values, and happiness. For example, if you are completely fulfilled and happy with just your Zoo partners, then I do not believe there is anything wrong with zoo exclusivity. But if you crave or need human interactions as well, you may need to get creative to fulfill your desire to share this part of yourself. For example, this forum is an incredible tool to make local connections, or just maintain online anonymous ones through chat, discord servers, video gaming etc. I think we have all seen at least one example of a cool connection or friendship being made here (whether sexual or not).

I think the most difficult one is to balance your desire for human sexual intimacy and the desire for zoo sexual intimacy. This is where the attitudes of your partner factor in the most. But if we look at maybe more non-traditional relationship setups, the need for a zoo partner diminishes slightly, and can lead to happiness from all parties.

Obviously the ideal scenario would be someone who shares all of those interests. But sometimes if you want lemonade, you have to start genetically modifying Citrons and Sour Oranges Haha

I'd love to live with another guy who also is Zoo. Just for the companionship, have someone to talk to, share experience, and support.

Since I am monogamous, I have no reason to seek for people that are zoo too. I am either with a dog, or with a human, not both. But having a friend that you can talk to, share opinions and ideas with is nice, for sure.

I personally would like to find a woman, who feels the same way I do about animals. I love our furry friends and would love to make love to both them and my lovely lady. Just seems like its few and far between for ladies. I'm not really sure I've ever met a woman would take a doggy inside of her as well as me. I keep hoping, but dont think it's ever happened.

Honestly I would like to find another zoo to be with. Preferably in the area of two dogs this way me and whoever can get bred at the same time side by side. But I would be content with just a couple of dogs as well.

If there was some type of verified zoo dating site or meetup group. But itd be 90% men lol

People would be able to report abusers and shit.

Well in truth I would love to date another zoo. I would love to share my thoughts and feelings with someone who understands my type of love and relationship that I have with my doggy girls. One of the biggest issues I face is that I have absolutely no attraction to men whatsoever. I'm all about the females. With that, it's usually 12 guys to 1 girl. The zoo women on here that actually do admit they are a women, and not keep that information under wraps, are usually HOUNDED by horny men on a nearly daily basis. There's not much that makes me special, I'm just another guy like the rest.

Sometimes I wish that I had the Zoo-exclusive mentality. I love my girls and they mean the world to me, they really are my everything, but I can't help wanting a relationship with another human as well. This is despite being more attracted to dogs than to women. One of my biggest turn ons is intelligence, but I also crave spoken conversations overall.

Zoo with zoo relationships can often be dangerous for us. Mainly, if a breakup is to occur. You get fun scenarios such as "Who gets the animals that you both love and cherish?" I've also seen scorn exs literally out their former partner as revenge. Sometimes two individuals can walk away amicably as well, but you can never know for sure what the outcome will be. I've seen a few zoo with zoo relationships work, but the vast majority of them seem to fail for one reason or another. So if you do end up dating another zoo, be very careful and be very selective about who you decide to date.

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to find and marry a Zoo, only woman I ever dated in fact. Other than sharing our love for mares our relationship was not that different from any other, for good or bad.

Now that it's over I have no intention of going down that road again, to much at risk for everyone involved and I got lucky once, I wouldn't want to push my luck a second time.

I don’t get into human-human relationships anymore and never have been with a zoo.

I DO however think it’s vital to have at least some close zoo friends, people who you can talk to and be yourself around.

I guess i would say for me its not really too important but at the same time it is. Because on one hand it would be nice to date a female zoo cause we can explore and dive into our other fantasies or taboos. And on the other could also ruin the relationship(meaning one uses the others kinks and attractions against them). I only say this because i was slowly getting into a relationship with someome who i thought i could trust at the time years ago. I wont bore anyone with deets but in all it would be amazing but ya idk if its just me thinking all weirdly like that.

Well in truth I would love to date another zoo. I would love to share my thoughts and feelings with someone who understands my type of love and relationship that I have with my doggy girls. One of the biggest issues I face is that I have absolutely no attraction to men whatsoever. I'm all about the females. With that, it's usually 12 guys to 1 girl. The zoo women on here that actually do admit they are a women, and not keep that information under wraps, are usually HOUNDED by horny men on a nearly daily basis. There's not much that makes me special, I'm just another guy like the rest.

Sometimes I wish that I had the Zoo-exclusive mentality. I love my girls and they mean the world to me, they really are my everything, but I can't help wanting a relationship with another human as well. This is despite being more attracted to dogs than to women. One of my biggest turn ons is intelligence, but I also crave spoken conversations overall.

That's very interesting to hear your perspective. I have the same desire as you mentioned. I'm on the other side of the fence where I am essentially zoo exclusive sexually and want to have some drive for humans. My reason for wanting some lust for humans is that I miss out on any hookup opportunities because I don't have 'sexual currency' to exchange. Also, I'm under the potentially incorrect assumption that being able to connect with folks sexually may give better opportunities to forming a Relationship with one of those folks. As it is now, most folks I meet are not interested because I'm not sexually interested.

I do understand your struggles and I guess they're a simply a different set of struggles. I agree though that I could very well adopt my dog fam and then have close friends for my social needs. However, it still doesn't quite hit the mark. I want someone for whom I can nurture, travel, laugh and share in building a life together. I'm trying to do that on my own and it's signficantly more difficult as well as less fulfilling. I suppose the grass is always greener on the other side, hah!
Perhaps the real winners are those whom are gay and zoo... you lucky dogs! <3

I have been single almost of my life (I only got in one relationship for about 6 months), and it was enough for me to realise that if I can't truly share everything with that person (including zoo), I'd rather be alone. (I don't necessarily mean liking all the same stuff, just not hiding them)

Still, I would like to have a partner with whom I can shared this, together with some other stuff and a life project in general.

And having zoo friends also helps, just as having more friends to share other aspects and activities in your life.

IMO it’s important but not necessarily a requirement considering that rarely does anyone share 100% of their interests with a partner. I’ve never been with anyone that we both love ALL the same things. I’ve always try to please whoever I’m with and they’ve generally done the same for me even we don’t necessarily get off on a particular act.

It's true that it's almost impossible to share 100% of your interest with your partner (or friends by the way). Still, you need to be honest with your partner, so if the other person isn't a zoo themselves, at least they should know about it and be OK with you liking/doing it. So in order to this not being a problem (since the other person could become sexually frustrated), and option would be that the other person is asexual, or in a open relationship (I'd rather prefer the first option).

Back