Do you think dogs know?

Catamitus

Tourist
I dont have a dog but my best freind does. He doesnt know about my fetish but his GSD seems to. Everytime i go over to his house he tries to mount me. Ive seen him around other people and he doesnt do it. Its like he knows my secret and it makes me very self conscious every time he does it.

I dont have a dog but my best freind does. He doesnt know about my fetish but his GSD seems to. Everytime i go over to his house he tries to mount me. Ive seen him around other people and he doesnt do it. Its like he knows my secret and it makes me very self conscious every time he does it.
I think on some level that they do.. I think they are much smarter than people give them credit for!

Okay, this is hot 🥵

Well I've never actually been with a animal but dogs seem to take a sexual interest in me for some reason so idk how the hell they know!

So it'd probably be wrong to offer to dog sit the next time he goes on vacation right?
Yea.. that sort of thing is frowned on even here.. falls under the whole "fence hopping" thing..

I know it's tempting, especially if you know he wants it too..

But can open a can of worms

Yea.. that sort of thing is frowned on even here.. falls under the whole "fence hopping" thing..

I know it's tempting, especially if you know he wants it too..

But can open a can of worms
I was half joking. Id probably be super self conscious if i did that. Just a fantasy in a perfect beast world.

Yes they probably do sense that we want them and their knots. They sense lust and wouldn’t hesitate if we gave them the chance to stick it in us

Go along with it, bro. Flirt back, everyone will think it's just you being playful and affectionate. No harm in flirting and being affectionate, plus you can chalk it up to a romantic experience with a hot guy. :gsd_wink:

im sure they do know, had the same thing happen here many times, some of the girls i knew was deffo into k9 as had seen my boys mount them many times, as soon as they used to arrive the dogs could smell them, also happened a few times with girls who was strangers, dogs would sniff and get horny and they would act shocked, im sure they was into it, thing is dogs that do sniff and know, may well be already doing it, to know that its ok to show an interest, keep that in mind

im sure they do know, had the same thing happen here many times, some of the girls i knew was deffo into k9 as had seen my boys mount them many times, as soon as they used to arrive the dogs could smell them, also happened a few times with girls who was strangers, dogs would sniff and get horny and they would act shocked, im sure they was into it, thing is dogs that do sniff and know, may well be already doing it, to know that its ok to show an interest, keep that in mind
how u know they were into k9 :unsure:

I think it's easier tell when male dogs are horny with girls because of smell but doesn't mean girls are into it I think unless they directly said so.

I know for a fact that they can smell our arousal and where our interests are directed. My girl can SMELL when people are about to cum, and she loves cleaning up. She knows when someone is interested in her as well and she gets super-bouncy. the first time I had a woman who was Zoo curious, she was so nervous but excited, and my dog knew. When the woman asked me how to broach the idea of being intimate, I told her that my dog was already trying to court her. It was so cute that the woman didn't know, but my sweet pet knew exactly what was going on. ^_^

Its also body language they pick up on. My dog knows when im open to advances even when I dont actively realise. He also knows when i am not. I can walk through the room nude after excersizing on my way to the shower and he wont do anything but greet, and sometimes i can walk into the room ready for him and he will instantly be all over me. No words needed, just bodylanguage.

Mine does, he knows when it's time to make me cum, i have suspicions that he's getting to know my girl aswell, between his eagerness to be in our bed and the random tangy taste of her pussy I'm certain she's doing the sameas me

I have a neighbor with a male Brittany. I have a pointer and they so like to romp. One evening the neighbor threw a huge party. The Brittany was absolutly charming and saying hello to most of the guests. The Brittany approached me as I was sitting on an outdoor sofa. I know him well, started petting him and he mounted. His master was there and retrieved him before it went much further. Woof. I loved it and I think my pointer and the Brittany shared my secret fetish.

It's not just dogs that have an innate sense of understanding a persons intentions - as a lad worked on a farm, my daily chores included feeding the Christmas geese - a noisy greedy bunch of honkers. Every feeding time a wild affair of flapping wings until that morning - just another morning of being fed by the same routine - they were to go to slaughter. Then they wouldnt move out of their little shelter - hiding from their fateful end. But how did they know????
My first experience of unexplained animal senses - since that time many encounters - yes dogs do sense and will respond to many sorts of "vibes" they get from humans!

It's not just dogs that have an innate sense of understanding a persons intentions - as a lad worked on a farm, my daily chores included feeding the Christmas geese - a noisy greedy bunch of honkers. Every feeding time a wild affair of flapping wings until that morning - just another morning of being fed by the same routine - they were to go to slaughter. Then they wouldnt move out of their little shelter - hiding from their fateful end. But how did they know????
My first experience of unexplained animal senses - since that time many encounters - yes dogs do sense and will respond to many sorts of "vibes" they get from humans!
Bro it's too early for me to cry, c'mon

I don't know, but I like to think that he has a "crush" on you, and by crush, I mean his fantasy is you, pulling down your pants and letting him knot you till his balls are empty :sneaky:

I've noticed (personal experience not scientific or anything) that when I'm ovulating and/or horny, dogs tend to give me THAT type of attention, not all of them, but quite a bit, so I would say yes, in the end they only want to fuck and breed, and if they sense you're breedable, well, they're going to want you.
I think it’s just a “guy” thing😉🤷🏻‍♂️

Annnd that's a topic I would LOVE to find scientific studies about. Like for example putting one dog used to mounting people in a room with two people that the dog doesn't know : one horny experienced zoo and one non-zoo, would the dog try to mount the zoo first?

Back