Do you think dog cocks are beautiful? When your first time, how was his looking to you?which animal breed has the most beautiful cock you've ever seen

When I first discovered how dog cocks looked like, they looked a bit odd to me. But then I slowly started to like them!
The most beautifull cock for me are always the ones from the stallions!

Nope, dog cocks actually totally turn me off…don‘t like the looks, the smell….anything about them! Yuk!
A horse cock though….nothing more beautiful and tasty than that!! 🤩🤩

I think I definitely find dog cock more attractive than human but I like both for different reasons. As far as dog cock goes the color, shine, and shape really do it for me, the tip is amazing to suck on and the way they spurt a little cum with every throb just sends me shaking with excitement

Human dick < dog cock < horse schlong
Of course, there are other animals and, although human dongs aren't at the bottom, they're still not as high on my list. I still suck and fuck them. What can ya do?

First time i did see a dog cock it definitely turned me on at once don't know how or why but i did get a boner myself emediatly.

Between dogs, and horses I don't know which I prefer. Of course I find all animal clocks attractive. Human penis on the other hand is okay I suppose, but no human cock will ever be as a attractive as most mammals. Even dolphins are on my wish list to play with.
I like animal clocks too, but not as much as there cocks :gsd_wink: Gotta love a good typo.

It wasn’t my first beastiality video I saw, but definitely pushed me over the edge. Seeing her dogs dick and like now I just want to get bred by a dog and be zoo exclusive
Did had a complete collection of Hector but it got lost because of harddrive damage the vid's you see online of him isn't the complete vid's, did take me so freaking long to download it back in the days of telephone line internet 😂

Did had a complete collection of Hector but it got lost because of harddrive damage the vid's you see online of him isn't the complete vid's, did take me so freaking long to download it back in the days of telephone line internet 😂

I’m drunk rn and I want dog dick😛

I’m drunk rn and I want dog dick😛

Don't need to be drunk for that though 😜

Pretty much any animal's penis is more attractive to me than a humans, because of the wonderful sizes, colour patterns and shapes they come in, compared to the borring fuck stick humans have. But any male willing to share that part of themselves with me is always hot no matter what the species. I do love dogs the best though and not just for their dicks.

Share your thoghts and experiences
For me, there's no cock like Great Dane penis. That's heaven ( once when I saw Hector in some scenes, I thought that was the hottest cock in the world. When a time after I played with my 2 lovely danes, I could check that was no myth nor something unique: dane cocks look really large, love the knots, the veins, the rocket shape and that smell and texture....pure perfection). After I have been with GSD and rottie, and today think DOG HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DICKS that I could never find in my life, really astonishing, irresistible and sexy when you look them close in person
I think it s beautiful too, sexy and hot. I remember when i was young i could stop staring at one, when the dog was sitting and his penis was half out 🤤

yes very beautiful dog dicks, the first time was surprising I didn't expect to like it so much, the most beautiful dick I saw was that of a mule

yes very beautiful dog dicks, the first time was surprising I didn't expect to like it so much, the most beautiful dick I saw was that of a mule
so thats true. very nice dog dicks.
you first dick was a Mule dick? amazing first contact you have :)

What a mouth full.... That's what he barked at me.

Yes... Dogs have amazingly beautiful cocks. Knot just that, their personalities are great as well.

I prefer lager breeds, just cause I am a size queen.

I honestly can't remember how old I was when I i teracted sexually with a dog, could have been early teens, but all I know is that it's has been that itch I can't scratch ever since.

Back