Do you think dog actually know they are fucking human women ?

I do believe that they sense an difference between human and female pussy if they have mated with an female dog before otherwise if its an dog who have had only sex with his female owner meaning an human for him youre his mating partner and he feels true love having sex with you in my opinion otherwise he wouldnt stop :)

Yes a dog undoubtedly can and does tell the difference between a human and another dog or another animal of a different species. A dog will behave differently around other dog compared to people and for example will ask you for sex in a completely different way than a female dog.
Let alone the fact that just by smell any animal is capable of differentiating between many animal species.

Yes a dog undoubtedly can and does tell the difference between a human and another dog or another animal of a different species. A dog will behave differently around other dog compared to people and for example will ask you for sex in a completely different way than a female dog.
Let alone the fact that just by smell any animal is capable of differentiating between many animal species.
I am sure he knows I am not a dog and that I am not the same as he is. That being said, I am not sure how clearly he understands the differences or the concepts of different species and things like that. He may understand that I am different than a dog, but may not really understand exactly what I am.

There are many times I have gazed at my German Shepard and have wondered what he is thinking or how aware he is or if he just thinks it’s normal everyday life to be with a human.

For all I know he thinks I am a really ugly dog but he likes me just the same!

I am sure he knows I am not a dog and that I am not the same as he is. That being said, I am not sure how clearly he understands the differences or the concepts of different species and things like that. He may understand that I am different than a dog, but may not really understand exactly what I am.

There are many times I have gazed at my German Shepard and have wondered what he is thinking or how aware he is or if he just thinks it’s normal everyday life to be with a human.

For all I know he thinks I am a really ugly dog but he likes me just the same!
A bald dog lol, he doesn't like you, he loves you

Dogs don't normally kill and eat other dogs (pit bulls excepted), so I think they understand "dog vs. non-dog" just fine.
They probably do understand at that level.

This has sparked the question in my mind, what do they really think and understand? I think a lot. My German shep is smart, he is very reactionary towards me and my moods. He can tell if I am happy or upset…or aroused lol. I think he is smart -!: intuitive and he knows what he likes.

As far as understanding me and the world? I don’t know

They probably do understand at that level.

This has sparked the question in my mind, what do they really think and understand? I think a lot. My German shep is smart, he is very reactionary towards me and my moods. He can tell if I am happy or upset…or aroused lol. I think he is smart -!: intuitive and he knows what he likes.

As far as understanding me and the world? I don’t know
He understands everything he needs to about you. That's what counts. :)

Why would they not? A Human can tell the difference between one human and another, in the dark, by feel and/ or by scent... The Critter will also have temperature to clue him.

I think that before his cock gets buried into my pussy he knows there is a difference, but once he starts pumping his meat into me, all he knows is, it's warm, wet and feels so fucking good. He just want to pound his cock as deep as he can into me so that he can shoot enough spurts of hot tingling dog cum into my pussy is so full that his sperm completely invades your womb. To that end, he tries to knot you to make sure the job is done. He is lost in the lust of the moment and could care less if I am a dog or a woman. He just knows that, right now, fucking me is the best thing he's ever felt and that his cock feels so fucking good.

I think he knows at the start, but once he's in this bitch, he's in his bitch and that's all that matters.

I do talk to him a ton during it though, but as far as he's concerned he's fucking his bitch and that's exactly what I love about this, amongst other things.

I think he knows at the start, but once he's in this bitch, he's in his bitch and that's all that matters.

I do talk to him a ton during it though, but as far as he's concerned he's fucking his bitch and that's exactly what I love about this, amongst other things.
yes he's doing what nature intended, trying to mate and put his puppies in your belly

Yes he knows the diference as he is acting different to dogs. Anyway he don‘t mind and enjoys the opportunity

Although I am not an owner, but from what some ladies told me , I believe the boys smell the hormones. The feeling for sure is different, but should be satisfying in both cases (human and dog bitches). Just like a man enjoys both a vaginal and an anal penetration. PS: ( women reveal a lot when they drink :) )

Back