Do you only have sex with dogs?

Anytime you or both of you want to chat feel free to message me. I was going to send one to you but doesn’t look like you are receiving messages atm. I can just get a lot more in depth when I’m private.

Anytime you or both of you want to chat feel free to message me. I was going to send one to you but doesn’t look like you are receiving messages atm. I can just get a lot more in depth when I’m private.
My bed and I played with all kinds of different things like that and it’s a lot of things out there so it stays interesting to say the least lol

Considering I am not active with a partner right now I may not have much say in this. I do want to say, however, that I only have attraction towards canines/some humans and it has always been that way for me. No sheep, pigs, or anything else. However I have had an interest in equines but nothing close to my attachment to canines.

What kind of sick fuck would have sex with something else? :ROFLMAO:
And bitches only for me, I'm not gay! (Hush you, sure I sucked a couple of dogs dicks and got my ass pounded.....)

Hmmmm you seem unsure about that last bit 😂

My only times thus far have been with dogs probably going to stay that way. I've messed with males but haven't gotten past oral and a handy. As for my previous mate she and I had a routine almost every morning I'd get lucky until a few months before she ascended.

I'm not like most zoos, it seems. Just equines so far. Dogs are nice but they don't interest me nearly as much.

I don't have a human partner and yes I'm mostly with dogs because I can't afford to keep a horse in my back yard.
Nor is my back yard large enough.

Anyway exclusively dogs for now and I don't intend on bringing others into my life who don't share these interests.
I'm the same way. I don't want anyone who will be toxic and hate on my interests

I’ve had one friend with benefits know I was zoo (he was too but for some reason we never did it together) and slept with dogs. Other than that no, my human partners were unaware. I won’t date outside the zoo community now…

Back