• mayonnaise is too spicy for me

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I like a little tingling sensation on my tongue

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • enough to let me know there's spices in it

• enough to make my nose run and I start to sweat

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • so spicy that people ask if you're ok??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chilli induced ibs

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • you said good bye to your loves ones because you're about to meet god

• Total voters

AngryGoose

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
I love spicy food but one of the down sides of being white af is that ordering spicy food is hard due to the fact people think you want "white boy spicy" which is what I call "malaysian mild" when what I really want is actaul spicy

I love spicy food but one of the down sides of being white af is that ordering spicy food is hard due to the fact people think you want "white boy spicy" which is what I call "malaysian mild" when what I really want is actaul spicy
I was in San Fransisco a few years back on vacation and went to a Thai restaurant. I asked for their spiciest "happy rice" plate they had and was met with "No, no, too hot. Too little, Don't want to hurt". Thankfully I was with my Dad and he looks at the waiter and says "do your best to hurt her with peppers, something is wrong with her and she loves them". It was the best rice dish I ever had but they really did put that stank in that plate. So SO good..At one point I was just thinking to myself, don't be a little bitch, don't be a little bitch, you can finish this. :LOL:
:LOL::LOL:

While it depends on the dish, I do like me a fairly spicy meal every once in awhile, and I can definitely handle a good bit of heat... at least while I'm eating it. The heartburn I tend to get afterwards isn't fun though. Especially with jalapeño peppers in particular for some reason, ugg. They'll leave me poppin' antacid tabs like xans for the next 15-20 hours.

I was in San Fransisco a few years back on vacation and went to a Thai restaurant. I asked for their spiciest "happy rice" plate they had and was met with "No, no, too hot. Too little, Don't want to hurt". Thankfully I was with my Dad and he looks at the waiter and says "do your best to hurt her with peppers, something is wrong with her and she loves them". It was the best rice dish I ever had but they really did put that stank in that plate. So SO good..At one point I was just thinking to myself, don't be a little bitch, don't be a little bitch, you can finish this. :LOL:
:LOL::LOL:
I had the opposite situation yesterday.... I asked for extra hot and they were like "are you sure?? It's really spicy you mightn't like it" and I insisted I wanted it really hot. Got my food, took a bite aaaaannnddd... Nothing. I couldn't taste any chilli and it actually took a few bites before I felt the slightest tingle in the back of my throat. Im trying to work out if that was actually their definition of hot or if they just went "yea whatever, give him mild anyway because he clearly doesn't know what he wants"

Being from South Louisiana, I enjoyed spicy. When pizza arrived, I’d grab the bottle of red pepper flakes. Unfortunately, now that I’m older, I have to tone that WAY down or I will regret it. A little spicy is still ok.

I like spicy Middle Eastern or Far Eastern curries but only from pleasantly hot to medium sweating a bit. Jalapenos I can't handle though, I'm sure I can feel them sticking to and burning my insides

I had the opposite situation yesterday.... I asked for extra hot and they were like "are you sure?? It's really spicy you mightn't like it" and I insisted I wanted it really hot. Got my food, took a bite aaaaannnddd... Nothing. I couldn't taste any chilli and it actually took a few bites before I felt the slightest tingle in the back of my throat. Im trying to work out if that was actually their definition of hot or if they just went "yea whatever, give him mild anyway because he clearly doesn't know what he wants"
If a white guy here walks into a restaurant and says "can you make it hot", they dump the entire spice supply into the dish and then watch from a distance :ROFLMAO:

Louisiana girl born and bred. If my nose isn't running it's not hot enough....
My family looks at me with shock and terror. Coming from an eastern European/ middle eastern background, its really difficult for me not to chase spice. If i dont have a pound of serranos in the fridge, something is not right with me, lol.

I don't consider myself a masochist... But when it comes to my chili con carne burritos I crave pain.

I tried mixing some ghost peppers with my food, but that's a bit much for me. I think a spiciness just below that is enough for me to actually enjoy the food and the spice.

I wish there was a word in English to differentiate between burning spicy and flavourful spicy, any suggestions anyone?

I dislike any amount of burning spicy in my food.

Back