Do you know anyone who knows you're Zoo, and supports you.

My wife and maybe 10 or so friends know about me. ........knowing and accepting....does not really mean “Support”. Earlier I felt compelled to tell close friends because it was “eating me inside”....I felt dis honest. Now given the legal environment......I do not tell anyone. As far as the support....we can’t talk about it....
So it is a little better than a secret....but not by much...I guess I found out that others don’t talk about their normal sex lives....so why are we compelled to talk about ours just because it is a different species. Best to keep it private....

I have a good friend that I accidentally found out was into dogs, and after chatting with her about it confessed that I used to be into them too. She got me started back up and has introduced me to a few more people that she goes to who own dogs at their farms that we can use when the mood hits us to get mounted. Have to admit, she's my best friend now :love:
Fack, I think those owners are lucky, but I guess it isn't pure luck. They set themselves up for the exciting life.

I do! I have a very close friend from college that saw some zoo videos I had accidentally left up on my computer like an idiot. He admitted that he thought it was weird, but also, “kind of hot in a gross way.”

My Brothers knew when I was younger,I'm pretty sure they think I stopped back then. I have met one couple who were also zoo. And I have shared with some close friends, some I just said it was a fantasy. I found that was "safest" way to broach the subject.

I have like minded friends I have met through zoo groups and met a wonderful significant other through said groups....It is beautiful having a zoo partner

My gf knows and is into it, she's the only one but we occasionally sit dogs (an Australian Shepherd and a couple of dachshunds) that we have fun with occasionally

Nope. I keep it to myself. To many folks have stated that us types should be shot or that it is totally a sin and utterly disgusting mind you some of these folks are homosexual or are very supportive of that lifestyle.

Well I'll just throw mine in here. I got two of my girlfriends into zoo to some degree one is far more interested then the other. We are more of friends with benefits but they are both ok with me being into it and I had one get mounted by my dog and knotted she also helped me give my horse a bj with me the other girl well she watched and masturbated while it happened. Sorry didn't mean to get to kinky but. They both support me and I'm trying to get them more interested
It's daring to try and bring people into the fold but thats awesome you have real life others to relate with now. Thanks for the share! Would love to hear more!

I opened up to a couple friends after they opened up to me about their traumas and kinks. One of them admitted they were also into zoo stuff and the other said they knew a lot of people who were like me. Neither judged. They’re the only ones I know irl who know though. Looooots of people I interact with online (through gaming or other kink communities) know and the response is generally positive.

Nope. I keep it to myself. To many folks have stated that us types should be shot or that it is totally a sin and utterly disgusting mind you some of these folks are homosexual or are very supportive of that lifestyle.
I'm not entirely sure so I'm trying to have some restraint, but are you seriously trying to make some sort of backhanded commentary on homosexuality with that?

Fack, I think those owners are lucky, but I guess it isn't pure luck. They set themselves up for the exciting life.
In my next life, I'll set myself up with a farm like that

Wt absolute F Dude?! This is so not right and absolutely offensive. My grandfather killed himself by shooting himself in the head, it ain't no joke asshole. Try being a bit more sensitive. Inappropriate much!
He’s nothing troll account. Yes he’s a sick twisted fuck, but as soon as a staff member gets on they will ban him. I am sorry for your grandfather.

Back