Do you know anyone who knows you're Zoo, and supports you.

FloofyNewfie and saddlebum66, the zooville dictators. They must leave!

FloofyNewfie and saddlebum66, leave Zooville!
*snip*
you post this sort of shit and then wonder why literally noone is on your side? are you 12?
what the fuck do you hope to achieve? a well-liked mod (floof) and a guy with no power (saddle, you did notice he's not a mod right?) to just leave, because you said so?

FloofyNewfie and saddlebum66, the zooville dictators. They must leave!
They are awesome people who's minds and hearts are in the right place obviously. You really should be put in an institution because you have some mental issues that need addressing. No sane person would post this kind of stuff. These are peoples loved ones that should not be mocked or made fun of.

and it happened.. he AND his posts are removed. :O)

Some people just don't want to be liked I guess.
i for one have no idea what is he hoping to achieve... i mean, he/she seems to be able to make infinite accounts and doesn't even try to behave like a human being on a single one of them. how sad is that?

I would really like someone IRL to share it with one day, but I think it's way too scary to talk about at the same time.

my bf and my gf and a few fwb. one of my therian fwb and i have a pup/owner relationship and her want for dogs is incredible. i told her if we end up living together we'll get a dog. but only if i can join in with them heh

Unfortunately no. I told my ex wife about it before we got married, and she reacted with anger toward me. I was in tears and shaking trying to tell her. I wanted to see if she could be trusted, and to see how she would handle it. I was getting tired of holding it in. After that she I guess pretended to forget about it. We got married and years later she would use it against me.Little did I know she went behind my back and told some friends of mine and friends of hers and I would catch them dropping passive aggressive indirect hints that they knew. Plus a friend of one of my old friends(who is now not a friend of mine anymore) was a hacker and he exploited my secret and they all used it against me. No telling who all they told. But hey that's life I guess. I'm just happy that there are some of us in this world who has people that take it more seriously and show love and support for their friends and loved ones when it comes to this type of thing. I'm happy for those who found others to be able to share it with. That is so awesome. Gives me hope that one day I will.

Back