Do you know any zoo supporters?

Do you know any zoo supporters IRL

• Total voters

LoveNottLust1

Zooville Settler
Do you know anyone that supports your zoo sexuality? If so vote & tell what your relationship to them is & possibly how they found out

My dad checked the search history of the family computer when I was 15. His support consisted of walking into my room and shouting "you're not like that!" until I couldn't stop crying, at which point he threatened to beat me if I didn't stop crying. Then he walked out and it was never spoken of again. Haven't told anyone.

I never realized until today just how much that one instance impacted me. I wonder how much of my anxiety and depression stems from that rejection.

Well, most friends envy me for having a clear goal in life and those who know are entirely ok with it. I also receive reptile photos from time to time. Just normal photos they come across but it means a lot to me.

A couple friends of mine one of them no longer with me, my other friend is neutral and the other is quite supportive. He's into it too so I dunno if that counts as supportive in the sense that you asked? We plan on one of us getting a four legged friend and sharing together.

Edit: After getting comfortable with him over some years my friend found out when one day I asked him.... Hey you ever sucked a dog's cock before? He was so turned on and elated and surprised. We watch we stuff together. (He has...).

My dad checked the search history of the family computer when I was 15. His support consisted of walking into my room and shouting "you're not like that!" until I couldn't stop crying, at which point he threatened to beat me if I didn't stop crying. Then he walked out and it was never spoken of again. Haven't told anyone.

I never realized until today just how much that one instance impacted me. I wonder how much of my anxiety and depression stems from that rejection.
....wow, thats just sad

A couple friends of mine one of them no longer with me, my other friend is neutral and the other is quite supportive. He's into it too so I dunno if that counts as supportive in the sense that you asked? We plan on one of us getting a four legged friend and sharing together.

Edit: After getting comfortable with him over some years my friend found out when one day I asked him.... Hey you ever sucked a dog's cock before? He was so turned on and elated and surprised. We watch we stuff together. (He has...).
damn your lucky

Absolute same experience with my mother.. Will take that nightmare and chastising with me forever.

I don't know if I have any zoo supporters IRL, and I don't care. I don't want any.
I like your attitude. I’ve only shared my *likes with 2 Women/people in my life and only because I had that feeling, “fuck em’ if they aren’t down with it. The first was and I had no idea. The second is someone I met on Instagram. It was pretty obvious she is a fellow zoo lover but, she hadn’t told anyone including her boyfriend at the time. She hasn’t been with a k9 since she was a teen, my Italian Mastiff is almost of age and we are planning on meeting up when he is. It’s a good feeling to know that it’s a possibility and I can be more open now that I’m single after 14 long years in a relationship with someone that was most certainly not down with it, like at all. Nothing makes me *spew/spray cum harder than a girl taking it with passion and vigor. K9/Equestrian hard, especially the ones that love cum and deep throat. Grrrr! And, Cheers

I like your attitude. I’ve only shared my *likes with 2 Women/people in my life and only because I had that feeling, “fuck em’ if they aren’t down with it. The first was and I had no idea. The second is someone I met on Instagram. It was pretty obvious she is a fellow zoo lover but, she hadn’t told anyone including her boyfriend at the time. She hasn’t been with a k9 since she was a teen, my Italian Mastiff is almost of age and we are planning on meeting up when he is. It’s a good feeling to know that it’s a possibility and I can be more open now that I’m single after 14 long years in a relationship with someone that was most certainly not down with it, like at all. Nothing makes me *spew/spray cum harder than a girl taking it with passion and vigor. K9/Equestrian hard, especially the ones that love cum and deep throat. Grrrr! And, Cheers
I want to add, I have yet to have the experience in person or participate. The first girl was so turned on by the idea that she started noticing how big dogs she would see balls were and wanted us to get a large breed dog together. She would constantly bring up the subject and we would get super turned on talking about what it would be like, we would both cum really hard during sex. Then I met my ex/my boy’s mother and I broke it off with her. I sometimes regret tat decision these days. Ugh.

I was saddened to read this happened to you. I'm so very sorry.
It can certainly cause anxiety and depression far, far into adulthood. Lifelong, possibly. I hope you're getting help, and that you related that to a professional. Good luck to you.

I guess it depends on what you mean by "support". I know quite a lot of people who are not zoo but know that I am zoo and are ok with it. Actively support it? No.

I have been in a couple of human relationships and all of my partners knew about me... I don't want to hide that important part from any potential partner. However, not freaking out is probably all you can ask of a non-zoo. They can't really do anything to support you, and most have a hard enough time even trying to understand it.

One of my partners ended up competing with my canine relationship back then (there are an awful lot of women (and probably also men) who can't deal with it if you love animals more than humans). Needless to say, this was the end of our relationship.

My last partner was ok with it, but we never talked about it a single time. She only kept talking about her needs and demanding them up to a point where I couldn't take it anymore.

My current partner knows too, and I told her that just pretending that I wasn't zoo or ignoring it wasn't an option for me. She's fine with that and even read a lot of articles about zoophilia, which I think is kind of cute, and she says she sees her dog with completely different eyes now and can relate to my feelings. Not sure where this is going to be headed to, but as much as she says she would like to support me, she just can't.

I'm afraid the only zoo relationship that might work is a relationship with another zoo. And even then, I think heterosexual relationships with other zoos might probably not work either, unless one of them is homosexual or bi with animals.

It's really a tough topic, and I'm afraid zoos are probably better off alone, and definitely not to rely on others, zoo or not. I have only been disappointed by other zoos all of my life in zoo related things.

I rekon 10 friends . they know and seem relatively cool with it, in varying amounts . , and i also have given different amounts of information out to different people, 3 of those people are women. we don't ever talk about zoo things and i have not tried to encourage anyone to do anything zoosexual.. and only one of the friends (who is bi) approached me about playing with one of my animals and that was a one-off. i lost 2 girlfriends when i told them about my zoo side however. None of my relatives know.

Ein paar Freunde von mir, einer davon nicht mehr bei mir, mein anderer Freund ist neutral und der andere ist ziemlich unterstützend. Er steht auch darauf, also weiß ich nicht, ob das in dem Sinne, in dem Sie gefragt haben, als unterstützend gilt? Wir planen, dass einer von uns einen vierbeinigen Freund bekommt und gemeinsam teilt.

Edit: Nachdem ich mich über einige Jahre mit ihm anfreunden konnte, fand mein Freund es heraus, als ich ihn eines Tages fragte.... Hey, hast du schon einmal den Schwanz eines Hundes gelutscht? Er war so erregt und begeistert und überrascht. Wir sehen zu, wie wir zusammen stopfen. (Er hat...).
Gratuliere dir, hast du ja echt Glück gehabt

Aside from you all, there’s no support/acceptance near me (at least no other local zoos that I know of).
Thank you for being my zoo family ❤️

Do you know anyone that supports your zoo sexuality? If so vote & tell what your relationship to them is & possibly how they found out

Long time friend, met a couple times, was the only human I ever actually enjoyed in bed, fully supportive of my current relationship with my mates, doesn't ask for recordings or to be involved, but is always happy to hear about it or receive the odd thing I do end up taking, respects my relationship, but wants me too.

Unfortunately, it is not meant to be, he's the one human I'd permit into my relationship, because he knows they are off-limits, and would have to have his own if he decided he wanted to try.

My siblings, especially my adoptive brother, are very supportive. That mf will ride to hell and back with me because he has already. My mom and some of my friends are tolerant, but they don't really understand. Oh, and one very good friend of mine is super supportive and very helpful as well. I've been very blessed.

No one really cares , it's my deepest secret that I openly my jokes about with certain people. There's not a lot of people that I see very often that would care one way or another if they found out. It would be laughed off and forgotten about.

Back