Do you have a BDSM bestiality fetish?

I’m a Dom and very experienced in the lifestyle, both kink and k9 but I’ve always found it difficult to find a female sub who was open to both. I definitely live in hope though as would love to combine both aspects.

The combination of bdsm and beastiality seems like such a perfect combination. Especially the idea of being "forced" into serving animals. Being inable to resist just seems so appealing.

On top of that a dog could just be another great partner in the bedroom. Having my partner use toys on me while a dog licks and enjoys the intimacy as well

I'd love to get tied up in mid-air with my slutty dress wearing overknees, getting knotted in my little sissy slut hole and a horse cock right into my mouth with big loads of cum.

I'm still learning about BDSM and am not sure if I have a fetish yet or not...lol

I do think it's hot to see a woman tied to a breeding bench and having several dogs mate with her.

I'm still learning about BDSM and am not sure if I have a fetish yet or not...lol

I do think it's hot to see a woman tied to a breeding bench and having several dogs mate with her.
I do agree being tied up and let a bunch of dogs go at her is a turn on for sure

Yes, but minus the humiliation
Humiliation is not a necessary part of BDSM. I don't enjoy humiliating a sub. I prefer a sub who is submissive, knows it, loves it and revels in it. To me, if I humiliate my sub what does that say about me?

If you ever dabble, make sure you clearly tell your Dom no humiliation. If he/she has a problem with that they aren't the Dom for you

I had a dime threaten to tie me up and let their dogs breed me while I sucked his cock. That’s what got me into even considering it. I love to be humiliated and degraded and can’t think of a more humiliating experience. 😈

Back