Do you have a BDSM bestiality fetish?

My dream is to move to a small farm in the country and then set it up so i can facilitate doggy gang bangs, i already have the drawings for a breeding bench where willing participants would have her ankles and wrists strapped into. The bench is designed to hold her in the perfect possition for breeding. Once she is strapped in i would let the horny stud dogs into here one by one and she would have no choice but to receive them and be there breeding bitch. Would love to eventually have 6 or more active male dogs with some younger ones in training. Potentially a boar and mini stallion but that would be down the track. Really hope it wont be too hard to meet genuine, willing participants when the time is right. 😉

I once wrote a fantsy story about it here's the link https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/my-old-bf-story-girl-multiple-dogs.24834/#post-465908

I have one!

My fantasy is to be dominated by a big aggressive horse and not be given a way out. I know that's probably unlikely to happen but one can definitely dream!

I also love just being dominated by a big dog. The fact that you are his bitch and can't leave is what makes me cum in the act.

Yeah
I'd love to be dominated and bred by a German Sheppard that has a very high libido while I'm wearing latex/tied up and he keeps going on until he empties his balls on my inside, all while he aggressively tries to make me his bitch

I would love to be dominated by some animal. Though I understand that animals don't understand the concept of sexual domination, rough animalistic fuck is still good.
I also would enjoy a human BDSM partner forcing me to have sex with an animal.

Definitely. One of my fantasies is to be a sub to a guy who would have me service his dogs. And dogs are generally pretty ''dominant'' when it comes to sex, so there's that. As mentioned above, dogs can't comprehend something like BDSM, so anything else with the animal being the actual BDSM partner i think would be pretty abusive.

The fantasy is hot. Would love to own a submissive girl to train into a k9 pet. She would learn that she belongs to her k9 boyfriend. I am his master and he is hers.
She would learn to be a proper k9 bitch. I would teach her doggy commands, have her restricted only to masturbate to the thoughts of dogs. Teach her body to be aroused at the sight of dogs and take her for walks on a leash and collar to the dog park to tease her.
Lastly, I would take her to the kennels to get registered as a proper pet and adopt her. Take her to the vet, grooming, and drop her off at a doggy daycare where she learns to respect all the male k9 as her superiors.

Such a nice fantasy I wish I could fulfill.

와이es I really interested in bdsm, bestiality both
We are on the same trek. Hi. I am a Dom hit me up if you like to talk. I am new but not realy new here. I once had a profile here but i deleted it. Well i could not stand it without the conversations in this community.
I realy missed it so here i am again to hopefully find new friends. 😊

As I said on other posts, be free and enjoy your life. My limit is harm others, rape and those things. Now, if we both accept the rules, lets enjoy it.
I am a portuguese dom that owns a small dungeon. My limits are dictated by the limits of my subs/slaves.
Own a zoo slave is a very interesting idea that I am working to accomplish. If others want to come to play, let me now on pm.

Oh definitely. Also helps I have a major humiliation kink.

One of my biggest fantasies is being made to lick and clean the paws/hooves/talons of an animal. Completely humiliated and submissive to my animal betters.

Or just being dominated by an animal in general, but that's more furry than zoo I suppose.

Not any BDSM stuff on the animal, but for myself.
Tied up, spanked, bitten, collar & leash, just being "helpless", almost anything goes.

You’re on a zoo site saying that another kink/lifestyle like bdsm is utterly ridiculous?

To me, that’s utterly ridiculous.
Well then you must be a ridiculous person. Zoo and BDSM shouldn’t mix. Unless the human is the one tied up because they’re into that shit for some reason.

Well then you must be a ridiculous person. Zoo and BDSM shouldn’t mix. Unless the human is the one tied up because they’re into that shit for some reason.
First of all, bdsm isn’t just being tied up.

Secondly, of course the human would be tied up and not the dog. 🙄

Human wearing a leash and collar, eating from a bowl on the floor = BDSM.
Dog wearing a leash and collar, eating from a bowl on the floor = Tuesday.

Maybe its a bit strange but i absolutely have that fetish. But otherwise then beeing a sub or having bestiality sex i would rather be the male dom to a female sub who wants to be kept as a pet and also wants to have sex with dogs.

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone else shares my kink, which is to be dominated by a human into sexually serving canines or equines. With bondage, humiliation and the works included?
I guess it's something a few of us do have fantasies about but most likely will never follow through with un less we meet the right partner.

Back