Do you find women more attractive if they are into zoophilia?

If I had the opportunity to choose between one who's not & one who is, I would go for the girl who's into it, would make the relationship so much easier in the long run. Like someone else mentioned, it's even nicer if she's bisexual too.

Ohhh yes, I hope I can find a girlfriend who at least gets turned on by the fantasy, even if she doesn't want to try for real. So far all my partners have been okay with my interest, but it does nothing for them personally.

Yes and no. Ultimately, I will like who I like for a variety of other reasons whether they are into this or not. I hope they at least accept my interest to not criticize me for watching videos, etc. In which case, if they do that, we probably have issues anyway. But the concern I would have is being "friend zoned" because of Rover. A zoophile I've been told loves animals as much as they would a person. I wouldn't want him to be her bigger love interest than I am. Was married once where that happened, just with other guys...I think. :unsure: Wouldn't want to sit on the couch staring at Rover taunting me by licking himself as if saying "guess where this was three times today, and yours has been parked in your pants for the last month." lol If the idea of the dog being part of the family, and adding extra spice to our sex life is the option, I'd love it. Do we pull out the rabbit and check the batteries, or put the blanket down to let Rover know? ;)

Absolutely! A woman attracted to her dog and/or other animals tell me she is a very unique complex person, unlike other women. That's what makes her sexy as hell.

Yes absolutely.

I would choose a zoo girl over any superstar model looking girl you see on the magazine covers :ROFLMAO:

There's nothin sexier to me than a girl living the zoo sex lifestyle.

Definitely yes for me too, not only am i more attracted to them i have to highest respect for women who are so honest with themselves and don't suppress their deepest desires. I would be honoured if ever lucky enough to be a part of her life. As far as the male ego thing goes, i have always thought that women and dogs mating just seems ao natural, dogs cocks/knots appear to have been designed perfectly for pleasuring parts of human females that us guys just can't. There are so many other ways for a man to love a lady so i am more than happy to step aside or share with her k9 lover's, knowing that she is content and always very satisfied would mean everything to me and make for a much more harmonious ,loving relationship. ?

So long as the rest of our relationship remains of appropriate importance and we're getting quality intimate and non-intimate time together then absolutely it's a plus.

Yes. For whatever reason, after finding out my wife use to be active and wants to become active again, she became even more attractive to me. I think this is true with anything. If you found a woman who likes the same music, food, movies, etc. It all adds to the Chemistry between you two. Of course if you find someone who is into the same stuff sexually that onlt adds more. So yes i believe that makes a woman (or partner) more attractive.

I don't know any women in person who are into zoo stuff. Never talked about these things with anyone till I found ZV and you guys... But now that I've got some replies and chats here, I'm definitely feeling that if a lady likes zoo, she turns me on ....a bit more than others. Wow. I 've never thought about it before now :O

More physically attractive, no, though I'm sure seeing a lady knotted up on a dog cock would be a beautiful sight.
I am more inclined to date a woman who is into zoo simply on account of it being a VERY private thing & if it's something we share, it'd contribute to a strong foundation upon which to build a relationship.

I would say yes or even if they aren't into it but support it I think I would though obviously there are other factors that go into it such as personality and so on

I say yes! The thought that at the very moment, she has loads and loads of dog sperm in her pussy or was being knotted in her room while I was away is a huge turn on.

Yes, very much so. It would be beyond wonderful to find someone interested in zoo. It would make my life a lot easier.

Let's just say that if there were a set of twin women that both dug me, one into zoo and one not and I could only pic one of them, I'd opt for the one into zoo for sure!!

No, not really.
I was once dating a girl who had a progressive disability. I accepted her and loved her for who she was and she accepted my fetishes when I finally told her.
She didn't like it, but said that she could accept it and didn't have to see anything.
She thought it was disgusting, but I still get turned on now just thinking about if we were still together.

I think I about if I was with my ex, who needs assistance with daily tasks, getting in the shower, etc. She thinks anything to do with animals is disgusting and degrading, but I still think about us living together and her watching as I let our male dog mount me.
I think because we were so close and open about things we could discuss them.

Not sure. If I had two lovers who became - intermingled - sometimes the male is the loser. Not that I regret their benefit, but there is a lonely cock.

Not at all. An unattractive women still will be unattractive despite all the dogs she has been with. Unless I could borrow all those dogs ?. No, really, I tend to separate women from my own zoosexuality. I'm not available to be a cuck.
If the relationship is open I don't see any cuckoldry unless you are getting the short end of the stick, if you know what I mean. (Basically, you don't get what you want while she does, she values others more than you, etc. In other words, an uneven relationship.)

Edit: in a cuckolding relation the male would have to be completely submitted to the female (aka whipped) and enjoy the humiliation and shame of his situation.

Last edited:
144.33333% yes!! I'm interested in women, and them being into zoophilia would be a huge bonus in our relationship. Of course she'd need to be fine with me and my doggie girl as well.

Back