Do you find women more attractive if they are into zoophilia?

Well... DOES depend on the woman... but as a general rule, yes! More attracted to women with affection for animals!
If she likes to play with doggos in the bedroom, big turn on! But beyond that, really I'm thinking more about the personality type - anyone who has empathy for other living beings and treats them with respect and kindness, that makes them a better human in my books.

Its not just about being ZOO. If a female has a bad attitude or is aggressive or is just rotten then being ZOO doesnt make her any more attractive. Beauty can be physical attraction but it also comes from within. Being ZOO is just another extension of the beauty she has. Rottenness can go right through someone and no matter how pretty they may be the rottenness will always trump anything else and will always be a deal breaker unless you are really desperate and will accept anything in your life. That would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Last edited:
Yes, a woman into zoophilia would be very attractive to me, I'm sure she would be able to help me in my quest to have sex with a dog, and we could be at ease with each other as we both explored our sexual desires

Yes! What's not to love about a woman that likes to have some fun?
But a lot of stories I read seem to also focus on how women in a man + woman + male animal relationship seem to openly prefer the animal to the man, which doesn't sound like a relationship I'd be happy with.

Im as straight as an arrow, I love women they get me harder than granite, but when I see a big ol dog dick, I'll go from 6 to midnight. My ultimate fantasy is me and a women and a big male dog.

Back