Do you ever feel guilty?

C

cessno

Im new here. But I am not new to the feelings I have for animals. I have very strong feelings for animals every now and again and am very certain that I'm a zoophile. But I also feel that I am ashamed of it, that i shouldn't be a zoophile. I see this website and enjoy the safe place to enjoy it. I especially love that theres so much information on how to practice without harming our feral companions. I guess what I mean to ask is... are feelings of shame normal? Should I feel shitty and change it? Are my feelings of wanting to accept it wrong?
Im just new to this idea and am at a point where I will either accept it and enjoy a life of animal companionship, or deny it and bury down the desire I know I have.

I just wanna know yalls responses to my mental predicament

Cheers! :3

I'm going to echo what @pes said, if you're both willing adults and nobody is harmed or coerced, what's there to feel bad about?
It's important to reflect on what we do so we can head off problems, but no harm no foul.

The shame and guilt are pretty common feelings, not because we're necessarily doing anything wrong, but because we tend to want to conform to what the rest of society tells us we should feel. Modern research indicates that zoophilia is often a sexual orientation which is determined before puberty and isn't something one chooses or is something we can just stop doing any more than a straight person could choose to be gay or vice versa.

Here's my 2¢ on the matter:

Because I grew up in a christian home, there was P-L-E-N-T-Y of guilt to go around. Over time, I realized that this guilt was not normal in a loving and caring relationship. So, I reasoned, if I'm not hurting my animal companion and (s)he truly enjoys what we're doing together as the two consenting mature animals that we are, there is simply no place for guilt or shame in this loving equation.

I've quoted, below, part of what @LuvelyLeda posted previously, because this encapsulates what many of us here have come to understand about all this.
there just isn't anything I can see or feel that's ugly or evil about it. It feels like one of mother nature's secrets to be able to experience this kind of relationship with an animal, it's very special. Tbh, I think discovering this about myself and having the love life and sex life that I have is deadass one of the best things that's ever happened to me. What dogs and humans are capable of having together is beautiful, there's nothing ugly or shameful about it. :)
So well said, @LuvelyLeda .

Hope this help you @cessno ... 🐕

Last edited:
I grow also up in a christian home. Its nice when you are like the most common people. But when you are different then you are wrong, bad guilty, black sheep etc. They don't understand and they does this only to protect there believes.

If you ask me its a gift when you are able to receive love from animals and you understand that animals like to get realy love from humans. Its not only humans how chose animals above other humans. They are also animals that chose humans above other animals, and why should it be bad when they get that opportunity?

What my also helps it that my horse's are allowed to kick or bite when there is something what they don't like (this is not common under people with horse). Why do i allow it? It's their language and i will never do something what they don't like. Yes they are the boss in this and i don't own them, they own me.
In the begin i also werstel with these feelings and i cry on the shoulder of my horse after the sex. But my horse never says my that its wrong. Instead of that our relationships only becomes better and better, and some not zoo woman's are even jalousie on the nice relationships what is have with my horse.

And maybe its also the jalousie from other people how whant to make you shame for this. Just you have straight jalousie people who tells non straight people should be ashemd.

Here's my 2¢ on the matter:

Because I grew up in a christian home, there was P-L-E-N-T-Y of guilt to go around. Over time, I realized that this guilt was not normal in a loving and caring relationship. So, I reasoned, if I'm not hurting my animal companion and (s)he truly enjoys what we're doing together as the two consenting mature animals that we are, there is simply no place for guilt or shame in this loving equation.

I've quoted, below, part of what @LuvelyLeda posted previously, because this encapsulates what many of us here have come to understand about all this.

So well said, @LuvelyLeda .

Hope this help you @cessno ... 🐕
completely relate to your post. Been born and raised in a well known kind a extreme Christian church where allmost everything was a reason to feel guilty about.
Left those guys about 15 years ago and live by the law Christ gave , love your neighbor as yourself ……. That includes animals for me.
When i do, there nothing at all to feel guilty about.

At first I felt guilty for watching videos and I couldn't stop thinking on bestiality. But now I know that many people like it, so I don't feel guilty.

I have never felt guilty or "broken" about zoophilia/zoosexuality.
It feels normal to me and it's one of the things I like most about myself. :giggle:
I've always kept it to myself (except in places like ZooVille), but pretty much accepted it about myself when I first started having sexual attractions and realized it was not limited to my own species.

I feel sort of strange about it but I can't help watching a vid of a man fucking a pigs pussy lol it makes my cock hard, especially as the pigs pussy basically opens up for the guys cock. I'm so tempted to stroke my cock and cum while I watch it but I feel strange about doing it. Or am I just over thinking it.

I feel sort of strange about it but I can't help watching a vid of a man fucking a pigs pussy lol it makes my cock hard, especially as the pigs pussy basically opens up for the guys cock. I'm so tempted to stroke my cock and cum while I watch it but I feel strange about doing it. Or am I just over thinking it.
Nope, right there with you. Its definitely a part of me and society tells me im wrong for it. But as the lovely people above said, as long as youre not hurting anything or being aroused by anything or anyone getting hurt, we're not doing anything wrong

Im new here. But I am not new to the feelings I have for animals. I have very strong feelings for animals every now and again and am very certain that I'm a zoophile. But I also feel that I am ashamed of it, that i shouldn't be a zoophile. I see this website and enjoy the safe place to enjoy it. I especially love that theres so much information on how to practice without harming our feral companions. I guess what I mean to ask is... are feelings of shame normal? Should I feel shitty and change it? Are my feelings of wanting to accept it wrong?
Im just new to this idea and am at a point where I will either accept it and enjoy a life of animal companionship, or deny it and bury down the desire I know I have.

I just wanna know yalls responses to my mental predicament

Cheers! :3
Live WELL.

I don't feel guilty because I'm not doing anything he doesn't explicitly want me to.

I do sometimes wish I didn't have this interest, but only because its inconvenient - not wrong.

when i started to practice with horses, i had never feeled me guilty with male. Because I'm a male and I knew that just suck and touch their dick can't hurt them. But when I started to practice with mare, and specifically with pony mare, I had very afraid to hurt them because I don't knew yet how woman or mare worked. And at these times, after my finished, I feeled me very guilty. Fortunately this feeling is behind me now ! Because I quickly had learned all I can learn about horses and specifically mares and now I'm feel good.

Shame is more about the societal construction of guilt towards pleasure, instilled by centuries of religious and moral propaganda… humans also are animals, placing ourselves above the rest is nonsensical and terrifyingly hurtful! As long as no one (human or else) gets hurt, what’s the harm?

Shame is more about the societal construction of guilt towards pleasure, instilled by centuries of religious and moral propaganda… humans also are animals, placing ourselves above the rest is nonsensical and terrifyingly hurtful! As long as no one (human or else) gets hurt, what’s the harm?
Amen. Amen.

Like hearing myself talk ... 100% in agreement.

I love this. Thank you for your input

Back