Do you enjoy sucking a dick more or being knotted?

100% sucking. I loved getting knotted but something about submitting to a dog and sucking his dick just awakens this primal feeling I can't get anywhere else. Actually tasting him, feeling him throbbing and spraying his cum in my mouth makes me wetter than literally anything 🥰

100% sucking. I loved getting knotted but something about submitting to a dog and sucking his dick just awakens this primal feeling I can't get anywhere else. Actually tasting him, feeling him throbbing and spraying his cum in my mouth makes me wetter than literally anything 🥰
Omg that's soooo fucking hot! 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

And would you then be happy with a mans cock in you then whilst sucking - One of my big time fantasies

Me I like giving blow job's more than getting knotted. My girlfriend on the other hand she said equal measure. She will blow any male animal she is put in front of if they are willing to let her. Best thing. I have seen her do was fuck my wolf hybrid and suck my best friend's chocolate lab's HUGE cock at the same time.

I do like the idea of just giving bjs, but never really tried to have anal sex and i'm not sure if i'm going to like it so I rather choose to suck a beautiful dog dick instead ☺️

Back