Do you clean dogs dick before you suck it?

Question basically in the topic.
For I never did it I'm curious if you clean the cock of a dog before you suck it like asking a men to have washed cock before blowjob.

I'm a bit afraid of it tasting nasty if I ever get the chance to try it.

Love
Marie

For I never did it I'm curious if you clean the cock of a dog before you suck it like asking a men to have washed cock before blowjob.

Love
Marie
das habe ich mich auch gefragt ob ich eventuell mit einem warmen Waschlappen es versuchen sollte.
Ich hatte nun vor kurzem die Gelegenheit und war begeistert wie gut es sich angefühlt hat und wie sauber er war. Auch ohne waschen :)

I never cleaned a dog's cock by washing it, didn't had any issues. Always suck and swallow 😝. For me, I never had the experience of giving a guy a blowjob, for a man's penis is filthy, stinks and awful. Never now where it went up the last time 👀. So I would say, dog and horse cock is the best 😁

There's nothing in dog smegma that would harm you, if that's what you're worried about. So long as you're a normal adult with a healthy, functional immune system, dive in!

I'm odd man out on this again as usual, as I'm probably among the few (the only?) who actually likes dog smegma. Ditto for equine fossa, and boar's preputial diverticulum gland, the list goes on. Natural, carnal scents and flavors of my lover's bodies are a major aphrodisiac. 'Cause hey, arousal begins in the nostrils for the rest of the animal kingdom, so why's it strange if their scents work the same magic on me? I love dick in its natural state, and I would never think of cleaning away something so delicious and short-lived. But then my dog pack also lives on a raw diet, so my guys don't have near as much of the metallic flavor that your average dog has. My guys actually taste good (y)🤠

when the dog has long hair on the sheat sometime it can be a little dirty but... for the rest my tongue do the job 😅.

I've sucked many dogs and aside from wiping the sheath tip on a couple of occasions, their unsheathed cocks were always clean.

Love
Marie
I never do also in the heat of the moment i would not even think about it i just go for it 🥵

Back