Do ya Shave yer Genital Area?

do you shave or otherwise use a chemical depilatory?

• Yes

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Never

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Usually shaved clear, although for a while I've left a little tuft trimmed in the shape of a heart for fun. Far harder than the internet made it sound, at least to make it look somewhat good.

When I first waxed it hurt like heck, but after doing it for so long it isn't as painful.
That still sounds like it’s painful. I get a single hair stuck in my zipper and it almost brings a tear to my eye. Mostly why I keep everything trimmed. I’m a typical guy with body hair. If I shaved clean it would just look odd lol

It’s such a nuisance to shave all the time. And the stubble when I leave it for a few days is worse actually.
The fresh stubble is the worst. I find if you trim up after a shower and use some moisturizer, it helps a lot. I’d go with the laser if it wouldn’t look completely ridiculous lol

As often as possible very carefully. Even tho I’m not sharing my junk with anyone ATM doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy being clean.

I try to keep myself as furry as possible, with the exception of my face because I don't want to look silly, but I don't grow very much hair at all, sucks :-/

When I first waxed it hurt like heck, but after doing it for so long it isn't as painful.
Waxed male here. I think my second appointment was the worst, I knew what to expect and jumped every time that strip of wax was yanked off by that sadist esthetician. All this time later, it still hurts, but the trade off is well worth it from not having to do it myself, slower regrowth, and less hair regeneration. I'd agree with not as painful, but it's still painful 🙃🙃🙃

Waxed male here. I think my second appointment was the worst, I knew what to expect and jumped every time that strip of wax was yanked off by that sadist esthetician. All this time later, it still hurts, but the trade off is well worth it from not having to do it myself, slower regrowth, and less hair regeneration. I'd agree with not as painful, but it's still painful 🙃🙃🙃
That sounds very painful but really worth it, seems it sucks to do it yourself the most though :oops:

I do not! I'm a mountain man at heart! Farthest thing from a twink. I do trim occasionally because....I mean wild is wild XD and left untamed can be just a mess lol.

Noooo! I did once and growing back it was so itchy I never did it again. Also im hairy so having just a shaved pubic area while everything else is at least lightly fuzzed..looks off

Trimmed really short with a travel shaver and tiny wedge, tried going bald but hated the stubble after a few days.

Back