Do male dogs top/bottom?

Flint

Citizen of Zooville
so ive been thinking about this for a little bit and wondered how many of you know know the answer to this. do most male dogs specifically top or bottom? or will they do both? because i feel like ive seen a bunch of videos of a male dog doing one but not the other.

What do you mean?

Male dogs, like humans, were not meant to be bottoms.

They were made to be tops.

The "only" penetrable orifice of both species was not made to be penetrated by a penis, it's was made just for... You know... The number 2...

So, I think dogs are entirely tops, with some tolerating anal sex... However, as each living individual is unique, it is possible that some dogs like anal sex... But more generally speaking, they are tops ...

It is safe to say that the vast majority of male dogs will only be interested in being on top and doing the penetration. There may be exceptions.

I feel like the answer should be very obvious if you just ask what it'd naturally do on its own. The dog is always top, unless we're talking simple bellyrubs.

do most male dogs specifically top or bottom?
Anal sex in fact almost never happens naturally, when it does it is usually by mistake. Only a few animals were observed intentionally putting something up their anus for probably pleasurable intentions non of which were dogs. So all dogs are naturally tops. Some individuals may tolerate anal sex but it is more rare than common.

I've known only one male dog who would allow anal penetration. He was an elderly Golden Retriever and a large one at that. He actually seemed to enjoy it. Part of it was likely because I would suck him off while I was in there. It was possible to do that because he was quite well endowed and I was much more flexible in those days than I am now. When we were alone he would push his butt into my crotch and get a little knotty in his sheath.

He liked sheath docking too, he would cum when I did and push me out.

Back