Do certain breeds have a higher libido than others?

I think it is more the individual dog rather than the breed. Also, I think how the dog’s human interaction can contribute to a higher sex drive as well
I agree, I imagine it would most likely be individuals dogs rather than an entire breed. Every dog is different after all.

this is my mangalarga marcher, his libido is considerably high, he leaves the field and comes to my window with his dick erect, almost every day, I avoid making you enjoy every day because it is not good for your health, but i believe it is his particular case as an individual and does not represent the sexual appetite of his breed

Attachments

• pedipano.mp4
    4.5 MB
If you train a Great dane, he can be a true pleasure beast for you. Also I think Rotties are easy to arouse, but my favorite lovers are danes

Rotties definitely! Spitz breeds (huskies, malamutes, samoyeds) are less likely.

Also holy shit lab bitches... I had one that kept rolling over in my lap and would scoot back keep trying to get my fingers on her pussy... Well I had to oblige and she made the cutest squirming... Was so hot. If I didn't live with roommates at the time, I would have made love to hear.

Back