Discovering zoophilia after my sexual assault

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was really not the issue.

The issue is that you're extremely hostile to people telling you this is not the place for you, and that you need to find a different psychiatrist.
You're hostile to people telling you your castration fetish and desire to inflict bodily harm is abnormal, and telling you to seek help for that.

That is where the hostility you perceive, comes from.

From users trying to help you.
Please get out of my thread. ive been trying to be nice ever since coming onto the website - you were the one that came barging into the circumcision thread going "geez" and "holy misinformation" and even when i admitted i had a lot to learn you still ridiculed and insulted me. go back and read exactly how you entered the conversation - it was NOT ok. i might not be the smarted person but im fucking trying here. stop stalking my threads to bad-mouth me every chance you get.

Please get out of my thread. ive been trying to be nice ever since coming onto the website - you were the one that came barging into the circumcision thread going "geez" and "holy misinformation" and even when i admitted i had a lot to learn you still ridiculed and insulted me. go back and read exactly how you entered the conversation - it was NOT ok. i might not be the smarted person but im fucking trying here. stop stalking my threads to bad-mouth me every chance you get.

This is a public forum. Anyone can react anywhere, and is free to do so as they please.
You’ve never been nice to me.

I was blunt, I was harsh, but I’m absolutely not one for sugarcoating things.
What I wrote there wasn’t insults. It was my honest reaction to your OP.

You’re not “trying”.

Not one moment have you considered what I wrote. Not one statement was responded to with anything but pushback and insults.

Girl, you came in here with quite a story.

Of course that’s gonna result in some strong reactions. It’s up to you to take the help from it that was intended, instead of getting hung up on some (mildly tbh) strong language.

you're free to do as you please but i had hoped you wouldn't, out of respect. but, seems there is none.
What respect have you shown me?

Calling me dickless.
Threathening to smash my balls with a hammer…

Girl, respect is a two-way street.

And again, all you do is deflect and insult.
Some self-reflection would go a long way.

look at the first few posts before all that. i even fucking apologized after your first post. burn me once, i forgive. burn me twice, and ill fucking ruin you.
Eh you never apologized to me.

Good luck “ruining” me.
So far, you’re doing a better job ruining yourself. I see the “circumcision” thread’s been deleted already. Good.

Seems he tries to log in, what's the purpose for him trying to get access and spam more bs but he can't because he's been banned

Seems he tries to log in, what's the purpose for him trying to get access and spam more bs but he can't because he's been banned
She's a glutton for punishment, apparently.

(Let's use the proper pronouns for this one... No man is that clueless about how a penis works)

That OP literally did nothing in favor of pro-trans which I'm sure was their intended goal. But their comments ended up being totally disgusting and completely inappropriate in any setting of any universe in any multiverse

Ah well, 20 cents that they just end up making another account to begin an endless cycle of ban.

Also, the username, and much of what they typed, reminded me way too much of the Robot Chicken sketch of Bob Barker becoming a vigilante neuterer. Bottom line, I doubt they were real and sincerely hope this was just an attention seeking troll. If they seriously went to therapy and told them anything even remotely close to this, they would not be running free on the streets. Confidentiality only goes so far with medical professions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back