Disappointed

Sadly I am in the same boat to where my romantic partner does not feel the same way and I am forced to put my feelings aside in my case I choose to be with my partner more than giving in to what I like I can still love animals without it having to be sexual hopefully one day they may feel the same
I'm lucky to be poly and not currently live with my partner so I can pursue my love for animals on my own time without having to be concerned about him asking questions

since he's already kinky according to you, have you ever tried showing him furry hentai and slowly evolving it into feral hentai? idk if that works because i was already planning on doing it with a future bf but i never tried so you can try it for me and tell me the results jajajaj

Lmaoooo, I resisted responding, but gosh damn didn't think to try that one, I only tried humping his leg W/0 the k9 dildo strap on 😔
I did too BC I saw that and immediately was like... Like my friend you sound like you're speaking from experience-
I'm def gonna see if he'd mind me just wearing the dog dick around the house first. I like being able to fully embody the animal I'm playing as anyways. Thanks for the follow BTW!!

since he's already kinky according to you, have you ever tried showing him furry hentai and slowly evolving it into feral hentai? idk if that works because i was already planning on doing it with a future bf but i never tried so you can try it for me and tell me the results jajajaj
Tbh I think thats a really good idea

since he's already kinky according to you, have you ever tried showing him furry hentai and slowly evolving it into feral hentai? idk if that works because i was already planning on doing it with a future bf but i never tried so you can try it for me and tell me the results jajaja
Class is in session with the gass light gate keep girl bosses over here. 😂
Let's start a telgram and exchange manipulation tactics

lol me too, i stopped using telegram because it was a pain in the ass how the telegram notifys you multiple times from a single message, and it keeps notifying until you visualize the message, it sucks reaaaaally baaad
No ikrrrrr wire is way better BC it's also encrypted but it doesn't send you 60 billion notifications

I did too BC I saw that and immediately was like... Like my friend you sound like you're speaking from experience-
I'm def gonna see if he'd mind me just wearing the dog dick around the house first. I like being able to fully embody the animal I'm playing as anyways. Thanks for the follow BTW!!
That's so hawt 😖low-key the picture in your profile also gives me an idea of what a sight that would be ... Ah, I fucking love wearing my dildo, I gave away my strapless knotted dildo but I would definitely spend on a nother one. I still have a regular one I love to wear with my pantys under skirts >:3

That's so hawt 😖low-key the picture in your profile also gives me an idea of what a sight that would be ... Ah, I fucking love wearing my dildo, I gave away my strapless knotted dildo but I would definitely spend on a nother one. I still have a regular one I love to wear with my pantys under skirts >:3
Holy shit that sounds so cool!! Honestly i haven't worn my strap in forever I lowkey kinda miss it :( gotta bring that back and get into proper dog mode

I didnt download proton when I set up the email. I don't do notifications appearing on my phone from this app just BC I let ppl look at stuff on my phone sometimes and stuff like that. One poorly timed pop up,,, ya feel me?
oh i know, thats why im GLUED to my phone, i literally never let anyone touch it and it always stay with me! some people find it suspicious but they think its just nudes or something like that (and thats true too actually) so they would never think i have zoo stuff saved :D

Wear the strap-on with your ears and tail. Woof at him, hump his leg and if he's kinky, peg him doggy style. Make it a regular thing then break it to him that it's a dog penis. If he doesn't freak over that, let him wear the strap-on to doggy style you and let him knot you. Get him to enjoy the sight of the knot coming out. Then take turns using that strap-on on each other.

Eventually drop hints about trying the real thing. If he's really kinky, he might agree with you and even express interest in trying the real thing himself.

Wear the strap-on with your ears and tail. Woof at him, hump his leg and if he's kinky, peg him doggy style. Make it a regular thing then break it to him that it's a dog penis. If he doesn't freak over that, let him wear the strap-on to doggy style you and let him knot you. Get him to enjoy the sight of the knot coming out. Then take turns using that strap-on on each other.

Eventually drop hints about trying the real thing. If he's really kinky, he might agree with you and even express interest in trying the real thing himself.
This is a really good idea thank you for the suggestion

Don't forget a man can wear a strap on too!! You may see if you can get a DP that way...

I might be a step in a direction...

Lol.. I suggested the same thing before I realized you had already said it...

There's a lot of goofiness that led to this convo but I was talking w my bf about this one hentai collection I own and how I was upset that they didn't make the 4th part. I mentioned it left off on a big cliffhanger and a doberman had just walked into the room and was making jokes about the show and he says, "I'm glad they didnt make the 4th episode, I don't think I'd ever want to see something involving a dog"
Queue my heart absolutely shattering :( he didnt say anything else about it, or even seem to pick up on my actual interest in the potential dog sex. I suppose thats for the best but I was so bummed out. I think I'm just going to be better off never saying anything to him about it. But now it makes me fear for the longevity of our relationship because god what if we got married and he walked in on the family dog using me, and I don't mean that as a sexual fantasy I mean it as a nightmare scenario that could end in divorce and me in jail.

I just love animals so much and wanna show them a good time :( bonding and intimacy in animals is so important and frankly I think a lot more animals would feel happier and more fulfilled if they were being sexually satisfied regularly. I wish I could show my boyfriend that this isn't something to be freaked out by or ashamed of, that for me its just another layer of my love for life.

This is mostly just a rant but advice is welcome too. Though trust me when I say I'm aware there's not much to be done in this situation
I think that is the main downside to having a zoo relationship. It's very hard to find likeminded people because of the fear of repercussions. I still haven't figured out how you're supposed to feel someone out as to whether they'd be interested without coming off as a creep. I think ultimately it just comes down to luck, and having enough trust in your partner that even if they think you're some disgusting freak when you tell them, that they'd at least have enough decency to keep quiet about it.

Back