Dildo purchase help

Hello all, sorry if this is in the wrong section or if someone has discussed before. I am in the market for a new toy but would like suggestions from those “more experienced”. I don’t have a crazy budget so something mildly priced but big enough that it’ll give me some trouble (will be for rectal use). Any size/width/shape recommendations? Thanks. (23m sub, West FL)

If you're looking for something knotted, this should be a challenge:

The sex toy industry is unregulated so the only protection a buyer has is the reputation of the company. The more popular and mainstream a company is, the more they tend to charge. I don't know of any recommendations that are both cheap and good (safe, trusted, pleasing, etc).

primalhardwere.com and exotic-erotics.com are my recommendations.

Last edited:
Hello all, sorry if this is in the wrong section or if someone has discussed before. I am in the market for a new toy but would like suggestions from those “more experienced”. I don’t have a crazy budget so something mildly priced but big enough that it’ll give me some trouble (will be for rectal use). Any size/width/shape recommendations? Thanks. (23m sub, West FL)
This is a pretty decent toy it will inflate further than it shows if you hold a finger over the release hole and it has a decent vibe on it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240111_203901_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240111_203901_Chrome.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 24
Back