Did you tell your parents about your zoo interests?

Have you told your parents about your zoo interests?

• Yes (I told my parents)

Votes: 86 8.4%
  • No (I did not tell my parents)

Votes: 939 91.6%

• Total voters
Haha, I guess there are some pretty clear benefits to canine lovers
Yes. apart from some people housing small pigs, then cats and dogs are the only species generally accepted to be held inside our house. While cows, sows and goats are not. So to keep them as your companion at least a hobby farm is needed.
Someone wrote about taking his partner (a dog) to his room - while I had to refrain. My family would certainly hear my cow comming up the stairs 😊

Last edited:
Parents doesn't know, only my bf and one friend knows about my kinks. I have normal life with my partner but I'm open for experience with big dog in future.
Parents can't know, dad may be very disapointed, but I think mum may accept it. She always saying "If You are happy, I'm happy with Your happiness" haha 🤗

Meg

No. I will never talk about my sex. My sex life is not my parents business. My sex top secret.

Last edited:
Has anyone told their parents about their zoosexuality? I did years ago, and I kind of regret it, because now whenever I say "someday I will get [animal]", one of them says "are you going to have sex with it"? It's an annoyance that I can't undo.
This sounds like....a really fucking bad idea, unless if you know there om with zoos, don't do it

I’m gonna keep it real. That sounds like a really bad idea, and an issue that will spring forward later down the line

That would be definite no! Not after both my parents have said zoos are sick, disgusting individuals. My father has even gone so far as to say they should all be shot. Funny thing that considering they love and embrace my brother homosexuality. Nothing like a heaping helping of hypocrisy to make you feel all warm and cozy inside. Even my brother is very outspoken about the evils of zoo. Being shunned and kicked to the curb does not appeal to me so I simply keep it to myself.

Has anyone told their parents about their zoosexuality? I did years ago, and I kind of regret it, because now whenever I say "someday I will get [animal]", one of them says "are you going to have sex with it"? It's an annoyance that I can't undo.
Did you feel obliged to inform them? Peer pressure? We are under no moral obligation to tell our pareants, or anybody else, anything about our private lives. I would discourage people from revealing aspects of their lives that should be and remain private.

Edit: Apologies, I didn't realise how old the post is.

Did you feel obliged to inform them? Peer pressure? We are under no moral obligation to tell our pareants, or anybody else, anything about our private lives. I would discourage people from revealing aspects of their lives that should be and remain private.

Edit: Apologies, I didn't realise how old the post is.
You have non to say. Sometimes people spy o presume that you fuck your pet

Back