Did you / Do you have zoo friends?

My ex and I actually got together initially over realizing we both like beast hentai LOL.

Then as we talked more and more we discussed crossing that line between the real and imagined but never had the confidence to go for it. After we broke up, he came to the conclusions that he only likes it in the realm of fantasy, and has kept that line. As for myself, well, I am here now so you can guess where that story went.

Despite that though, he is supportive of me now, and even encourages me. Ironically we vibe better now as bffs than we did as intimate partners.

Ahh sadly not, it’s been hard bottling up my zoo side over the past few years, but I’m excited to finally be more active in here, hopefully in time I’ll find some zooey companions:)

When you were discovering your passions did and of you have the fortune to share it with a fellow zoo?
Did you help each other along or possible introduce one another to zoo?
Maybe you shared partners?
I'm mainly referring to real life as opposed to online but i'm interested in all experiences
Oh gawd yes. Friends were a huge part of me moving into the lifestyle. Their support from the has opened new doors for us

I have some online friends that are zoo, talking to them was quite transformative for me and helped me along the way towards self acceptance and understanding/grounding of myself. Just knowing that others exist and not being the only one that's exclusive was one of the biggest blessings I've experienced over the last few years.

Back