Did someone you ever tell tease you?

Question for those who have ever told someone you were into zoo, did the person you tell ever tease you over it or try to "wingman/woman" your kink?

If the question is too confusing Ill explain what I mean more in the example.

I used to have an ex who I told I was into zoo and how was perfectly fine with it. And anytime we'd be out in public and an owner was walking their dog (specifially breeds like was attracted to) shes always lean over and whisper something like, "Id bet hes got a dick youd drool over" or "You want me to befriend to owner? Maybe he'll let us babysit and you can have some fun" or other stuff like that. Point is, she always tried to get me flustered and turned in whenever a dog would be around by bringing it up and to a higher degree, try to find ways to make zoo happen for myself by I guess "hooking me up" with said dog. Have any of you ever had someone like that around?

^ That said I haven't had that experience. My wife and I frequently share beastiality content with each other but never talk about it in public. I'm honestly not sure if it's a bad or good thing. It's a weird situation to navigate around if you are uncomfortable.

Some of my relatives did it, but only at the beginning when I "freshly" told them. They didn't say anything like that after that.

One of them said when I met him while walking the dogs and one of my dogs came up to him that you are very cute, but go back to your husband.
I had a fight with my father once before and he shouted after me in his last sentence to go home to my dogs and fuck them.

Back