Did anyone else become zoo by accident?

I was playing with my dog when I was (Deleted) and he (Deleted) me while we were wrestling i wasn't scared mainly confused but it felt so great I let him finish (didn't know what sex was at the time)
I came across zoophilia accidentally, but not in a way nearly as stark and graphic as yours haha. I misspelled a website (dial up days) and stumbled upon a site with lots of beast erotica. I read that site for months until it got taken down but the fantasies remained.

I came across zoophilia accidentally, but not in a way nearly as stark and graphic as yours haha. I misspelled a website (dial up days) and stumbled upon a site with lots of beast erotica. I read that site for months until it got taken down but the fantasies remained.
Lol mine was interesting I let him wrestle me a lot after that un fortunately a year or two later he got hit by a car and hadn't been able to do it again until my red doberman started humping my leg 6 months ago

you and your dog were in the same situation; your dog too didn't really know what he was doing; he doesn't have detailed knowledge on what exactly sex is and why he likes to do it; but he likes to, so he just does it.
Oh he tied with females that came to visit ( I thought he was wrestling....) but yea he knew what he wanted i think lol

By accident, as in something happened to you to make you that way? No. But, I didn't choose to be zoo on purpose, either. My brain seems to just not understand the species difference between myself and canines.
well, our mind isn't really THAT different from the one of other mammals, like dogs. Our limbic mind is almost the same. The only real difference between humans and dogs is that humans have a better-developed pre-frontal cortex, which is related to things like impulse control, communication, attention, and planning; and we also have a better memory. Outside of that, humans, dogs, horses, and all other mammals are incredibly similar. There's a huge difference between human society and a dog society, but a human individual and an individual dog? not so much.

By accident, as in something happened to you to make you that way? No. But, I didn't choose to be zoo on purpose, either. My brain seems to just not understand the species difference between myself and canines.
as long as its not forced whatever is your pleasure is fine by me i still want to try ministallion dolphin and pig though lol

well, our mind isn't really THAT different from the one of other mammals, like dogs. Our limbic mind is almost the same. The only real difference between humans and dogs is that humans have a better-developed pre-frontal cortex, which is related to things like impulse control, communication, attention, and planning; and we also have a better memory. Outside of that, humans, dogs, horses, and all other mammals are incredibly similar. There's a huge difference between human society and a dog society, but a human individual and an individual dog? not so much.
agreed

For me I woke up in the middle of the night being licked all over the lower half of my body. I had no idea for a minute or so what was going on but I knew it felt good. Then the light was turned on and I remember being scared. That didn’t last long. After another few times like that I looked forward to it. Everything progressed from there over time.

I had recently gotten off my period n was laying on my bed with no underwear on and our dog started sniffing me down there then took a lick and it startled me so I tried to move his head with my hand but he pushed his head again and started licking like, doing this curled tounge thing making his tounge go right into my hole , I hadn't felt that before or anything like it so I decided to let him and it hurt but also felt good and gave me my first orgasm within just a few minutes. this was pretty recently so in pretty new to everything.

I don't believe that someone's sexual preferences are an accident. Kinks can be influenced yes, however I believe innate lifestyles can't. I'm not going to get into whether zoophilia is a kink or a lifestyle. Before I came into accepting I can have feelings or lust for animals, I was previously turned on by furry characters growing up. Although, I don't believe that has any bearing on me finding animals attractive. I personally think my bisexuality feeds into my feelings a bit. To me, any consenting induvial with a pulse is good enough for me.

I had grown up around a lot of dogs. My parents bred dogs like once a year so I was always fascinated with the process. Then had a buddy in highschool show me a video of a college girl getting humped and knotted by a dog... the rest was history. Honestly took me a long time to come to terms with the fact I enjoyed watching women with dogs but when I boil it down to the primal nature of the act it makes sense why I enjoy seeing those things.

Back