Development of anal with horses

Horselover27SA

Citizen of Zooville
Hi , hope this is the right place for this , I have been active with a small stallion, pony , he's fair sized but not that big.

I have started to notice changes in the "back alley" and just want to ask the more experienced how it develops as I have the opportunity to go bigger now. Even though this pony has a pretty impressive flare.

I have noticed very slight prolapse and after sex all very inflamed inside feeling around...and peeing is more after other things, I'm guessing to prostate is inflamed...

Just want advice on what I can expect the more I take him and also what it's like when you take a "full size" stallion , happy to love with what happens just want to be ready.

Thanks x

Hi , hope this is the right place for this , I have been active with a small stallion, pony , he's fair sized but not that big.

I have started to notice changes in the "back alley" and just want to ask the more experienced how it develops as I have the opportunity to go bigger now. Even though this pony has a pretty impressive flare.

I have noticed very slight prolapse and after sex all very inflamed inside feeling around...and peeing is more after other things, I'm guessing to prostate is inflamed...

Just want advice on what I can expect the more I take him and also what it's like when you take a "full size" stallion , happy to love with what happens just want to be ready.

Thanks x
I can't speak much on horses other than in the general knowledge sense. But I'm what you could call "very experienced" in having various things in my butt and putting those same things into others safely. So hopefully this helps you:

Anal penetration is tricky as it isn't always the same for everyone, and I hope you're pacing yourself smartly and stretching out gradually to accommodate such a size!

I wouldn't say it's common for a prolapse to occur, however it's normal to feel very "loose" from a few minutes to a few hours afterward depending on the size you're accommodating. Prolapsing comes with several other problems to look out for, and I would implore you to educate yourself on the hazards before continuing on to thicker and deeper penetrations.

The urinating is normal, and is common when you stimulate the prostate. It's also a good sign to pee afterward as it is a normal indicator that everything is working normally and is not damaged in the prostate, urinary tract, and other various tubes in the area. If you feel pain while urinating afterward, you may want to take it easy for a few days as swelling in the area can lead to further problems.

It's also relatively common to feel uncomfortable for a while afterward. The anal cavity is not built to stretch like the tissue of a vagina, therefore elasticity comes at an uncomfortable price. Note: An uncomfortable price, NOT a painful one. Semen in the back door will also often cause cramping/discomfort because of its contents.

To avoid a rant... Maybe too late, if you're moving from a pony to a full sized horse, please be patient. Even the smallest horse is EXTREMELY POWERFUL and can be very, VERY large even before the flare.

If you are not properly prepared, he will kill you.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have.

I can't speak much on horses other than in the general knowledge sense. But I'm what you could call "very experienced" in having various things in my butt and putting those same things into others safely. So hopefully this helps you:

Anal penetration is tricky as it isn't always the same for everyone, and I hope you're pacing yourself smartly and stretching out gradually to accommodate such a size!

I wouldn't say it's common for a prolapse to occur, however it's normal to feel very "loose" from a few minutes to a few hours afterward depending on the size you're accommodating. Prolapsing comes with several other problems to look out for, and I would implore you to educate yourself on the hazards before continuing on to thicker and deeper penetrations.

The urinating is normal, and is common when you stimulate the prostate. It's also a good sign to pee afterward as it is a normal indicator that everything is working normally and is not damaged in the prostate, urinary tract, and other various tubes in the area. If you feel pain while urinating afterward, you may want to take it easy for a few days as swelling in the area can lead to further problems.

It's also relatively common to feel uncomfortable for a while afterward. The anal cavity is not built to stretch like the tissue of a vagina, therefore elasticity comes at an uncomfortable price. Note: An uncomfortable price, NOT a painful one. Semen in the back door will also often cause cramping/discomfort because of its contents.

To avoid a rant... Maybe too late, if you're moving from a pony to a full sized horse, please be patient. Even the smallest horse is EXTREMELY POWERFUL and can be very, VERY large even before the flare.

If you are not properly prepared, he will kill you.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have.
Thank you for this ❣️

Back