Dangers of posting content

Z

Zenny

I've been a zoo for more than half my life, but I've always been too afraid or paranoid to share anything I've done on the internet. What helps ease those fears for you guys? I'd like to contribute, but I'm too worried about it linking back to me.

i know what you mean, all i "manned up" to do to give at least some content were like 2 pics (mostly just to show off my current boy tho) and i don't see myself ever making a video. i'm way too scared it will come back to bite my animals in the ass eventually.

i don't even know if you can really purge a vid of all sensitive information like you can do with a pic. and even if you can, there's always the possibility of some dumb little detail you miss to hide which someone recognizes later (like a birthmark or something)

I've been a zoo for more than half my life
so did you like flip a switch to make you a zoo? oO

I've been a zoo for more than half my life, but I've always been too afraid or paranoid to share anything I've done on the internet. What helps ease those fears for you guys? I'd like to contribute, but I'm too worried about it linking back to me.

I've posted a few things on here before and they were I'd animals I've fooled around with at my place if work. What makes it easy for me is that I just make sure I go over the content I post.....make sure there is nothing giveaway no logos...no tattoo... nothing specific that could potentially out you. If there happens to be sound to the video you can always edit the video on your phone...or whatever device and just have it a mute video to help alleviate the worry.

Those are just some things I do; I also don't worry to much about things because I just be careful with what I say and do....like I fool around with animals at my work but I leave the work vague so nothing can be followed back. I divulged more specific information to people I become good friends with and that I develop that trust with.

Another things to help can be, if your post captures something and that something worries you ask yourself how generic that item is and how can it be easily explained....for me I posted a picture of a doggo next to it was the side to a plastic structure but it's the kind of structure you can find at any park or potentially back yard so it's not a worry for me at all.

Hopefully I could have been of some assistance.

I’m gonna be brutally honest. Personally, I just wouldn’t do it, man.

Don’t feel pressured to “contribute”. You shouldn’t do it cause others do it, you should only do it if that’s what you really wanna do. Peer pressure rarely ends well and with something as serious and risky as posting videos of yourself online, you should give it some serious thought and self-reflection. Doing this on impulse without some deep thought could get you in a lot of shit real fast. Being behind a screen and typing out words is a completely different ballgame from posting your naked body on the internet for the world to see. And that footprint never truly washes away. It could be shared around all the way to China and you’d have no control over it. I mean, if you’re ready for thousands of online strangers to get a good look at your body, go ahead.

In the end, it’s really not worth it. You get some praise from the horndogs, and then they either move on or keep hounding you for more. It’s about as fulfilling as a one-night stand, and as risky as a one-night stand without a condom. Sure, there’s a chance things could go fine and you could enjoy it, but 9/10, it means nothing in the grande scheme of things, and you’d be better off if you just stayed put.

There are plenty of other ways to contribute to the community. Plenty of safer and more fulfilling ways, that is. I mean, I started a blog. Some are designing logos for zoo pride week. Others donate to the forum. You could help fill out the research surveys here. Hell, just being here and interacting with everyone is contribution enough in my eyes.

When you make content it will inevitably be spread across the internet and you will loose track of where it ends up and eventually what it was you posted. The reward for posting content is a few likes and comments. It is not worth it that much. I personally also like to see very high quality content, sharp, well lit... with today's technology there is no excuse to not take photos like that. Unfortunately it takes some effort which is usually not worth the reward and the risk.
If you really want to post some content you can also stick to those things that are not illegal, like simple dick pics that do not show any sex with the animal or your own dick pics without any animal. Depending on the laws such stuff is legal. It is less interesting than showing your dog mouthfuck you but it is safer.
When you do post, always edit the photos, remove or blur everything that should not be there, for example:
1. Do not include much of the surroundings in the frame.
2. Do not show distinctive fur patterns.
3. Blur your fingerprints if visible.
4. Remove metadata.
5. Brighten up the photo to see what is hidden in the shadows before saving it.

Some more info in here:

I’m gonna be brutally honest. Personally, I just wouldn’t do it, man.

Don’t feel pressured to “contribute”. You shouldn’t do it cause others do it, you should only do it if that’s what you really wanna do. Peer pressure rarely ends well and with something as serious and risky as posting videos of yourself online, you should give it some serious thought and self-reflection. Doing this on impulse without some deep thought could get you in a lot of shit real fast. Being behind a screen and typing out words is a completely different ballgame from posting your naked body on the internet for the world to see. And that footprint never truly washes away. It could be shared around all the way to China and you’d have no control over it. I mean, if you’re ready for thousands of online strangers to get a good look at your body, go ahead.

In the end, it’s really not worth it. You get some praise from the horndogs, and then they either move on or keep hounding you for more. It’s about as fulfilling as a one-night stand, and as risky as a one-night stand without a condom. Sure, there’s a chance things could go fine and you could enjoy it, but 9/10, it means nothing in the grande scheme of things, and you’d be better off if you just stayed put.

There are plenty of other ways to contribute to the community. Plenty of safer and more fulfilling ways, that is. I mean, I started a blog. Some are designing logos for zoo pride week. Others donate to the forum. You could help fill out the research surveys here. Hell, just being here and interacting with everyone is contribution enough in my eyes.

I greatly appreciate your insight on this, and I think I'll be taking your advice. I shouldn't really feel guilty for not sharing visuals of my experience; plenty new contributors have done that and likely got in trouble for it because they weren't careful about it. I won't fall into that same trap.

There are a lot of factors to be aware of about being recognized, markings on the animal, tattoos, metadata on the video/picture, location, something unique in the background, or even your face for a single frame. You may even regret sharing if the animal passes away. The main type of videos I would want to share that show obvious consent/enjoyment fall short on almost all of these factors... which is at least part of why most content focuses on penetration, and not foreplay.

show from my mobile in person and after i delete.
The problem with flash memory and pretty much any modern memory to be honest is that deleting something does very little. The file is usually just marked deleted and the space is marked as free but until it is rewritten the original content can be easily recovered. Once it is rewritten specialized equipment can still recover it unless it is rewritten several times.
The problem is made even worse depending on the device and operating system you use, because mobile phones and computers in general like to make thumbnails for example. These files are much smaller and therefore load very quickly. They are stored elsewhere on the disk and sometimes these locations are not accessible unless you have root access. So you can not delete those. On an Android phone for example it is nearly impossible to completely delete a photo since it has several thumbnail copies all over the place some of which are not accessible. And you can not wipe the sd card very well since that would also destroy enough of the system files to damage the operating system.
It is best to not even have such content on your phone.
I recommend downloading some free photo recovery app and trying it out on your phone to see how surprised you get. :D

I couldn’t imagine posting anything with photos or video. It took me a lot of courage just to join this forum, and I am extremely careful about sharing anything that could be even close to personal information. I don’t even like to tell people what area I am from.

think it though and think about the reasons you are doing it. I suggest keep it private

One of the other dangers of posting content is people automatically assuming they know a "fake" from a hole in the ground, and more, have a duty to expose that "Fake". This is especially true in writing. Reality check: in many places around the world publishing first-person stories could result in prosecution. Even in the States, 1st A rights are often challenged in small towns. Book burnings and Rumors of book burnings happen. Many people will water their content for just such reasons. The last thing anyone needs is to be outted in their own home town....Moreover, there are People here who would do so. We have several stalkers here, one of whom has tried to out me. He actually located some net accounts of mine that were so old, I'd forgotten them. The ones who worry me more are those who "discover " an Identity, and attempt blackmail. It has happened. He knows who he is. If I ever find out....there will be consequences.
Mostly, we have only a duty to live and let live, unless some harm is being done.

Last edited:
Huh ...well you could always have fun with cloths on just wear something comfortable and stretchy pull down your pants to expose your rear and let the dog go at it hehe....a good way to film is just putting your camera under you between your legs so it captures the beautiful penetration while hiding your body for the most part. I have a video posted in the man and dog section called knott released....that's the film style in talking of <3

Huh ...well you could always have fun with cloths on just wear something comfortable and stretchy pull down your pants to expose your rear and let the dog go at it hehe....a good way to film is just putting your camera under you between your legs so it captures the beautiful penetration while hiding your body for the most part. I have a video posted in the man and dog section called knott released....that's the film style in talking of <3
True, I doooo love that angle... hmm

Back