Dangers and hygiene

DDLovers

Tourist
I really would like to have sex with dogs, but I have so many questions. Is it possible to have the dog wear a condom? I guess the answer is no. So then my next question is, how dangerous is it for a woman te receive dog sperm inside her. Is there risk of diseases? How do you clean afterwards?
My next question is about the knot. I already read some things, but is it possible to get it out when he is knotting? And does it hurt?
Feel free to answer or give any other information which can be useful for me.

Most diseases that are transmitable to humans from dogs are vaccinated against, so preferably try to engage with dogs that you know are vaccinated. You have much less risk sleeping with a groomed and treated dog then a stray on the street.

Also collect a bit of dog cum to do an allergy test before jumping into any full on intercourse. The best thing to do is rub it on your skin and wait. Then if you have no reaction rub a bit on your lips and wait. If you still don’t have a reaction consume a bit and wait. If you have a reaction at ANY point stop and don’t go further.

I can only answer that. You’ll have to look to someone more experienced for the other answers. Or the pinned guides.

Yea, it is mostly the allergy thing, a condom can work but is awkward to put on since you have to do it during the thrusting. Cleaning afterwards just means let the cum drip out and then dry off :D, the rest your body will handle. Anything else is typically just general awareness of their health from smells, discharge, etc.

As for knotting, if you can insert something the size of the knot, it will also come out, you might just have to stretch first... if you can't then be aware males like to pull slightly once they dismount/turn, and some get weirded out and want to jump away if you or someone tries to keep them in place. Knotting itself has never hurt me and just feels good, the initial misaimed poking or unexpected pullout can cause discomfort. I have stopped altogether due to initial bad poking. Happy humping :p

I've been here on ZV for a couple of years and I can't recall reading about any hygiene problems.

Ah, the knot. I've read it may be painful at first but that it's the source of great pleasure. Maybe you have to experience one to get to the other. But I'm a guy so what do I know, I'm just relaying what I've read.

There is nothing to worry about except for the allergy. It can happen to one dog's sperm and not have anything to do with another. Take some of the liquid that he ejaculates initially and make a test on his mucous membranes such as on the outside of the lips in the mouth or vagina and wait a while. Avoid unfamiliar dogs, look for one that is vaccinated, but reassure yourself because dog zoonoses almost never affect humans except those already well known. As for the knot or the size of your dog's tool, it's very much up to you. My height is average and I like my dogs to be about my size or larger. It took me some time to adjust to their knot and we can't always stay tied. With the bigger ones it's easier. There may be some discomfort, yes, especially if your dog has a very large knot or is very bold and does not sit still. A pull can even hurt but nothing ever happened to me that I couldn't bear. You can also train them from a young age after about a year and a half and get them used to you in your own way, when they can mate with you or when they can't. Some dogs become unforgettable lovers, but with others it may not be so out of the ordinary. I don't think I need to tell you, it happens between us and men too. There are many answers to most of your questions here and I hope you can explore this wonderful side that nature gives us where two very different living beings can love each other in feeling and even in sex.

Back