Curious for a while

malakboi

Tourist
Only recently this year have I really explored more into the world of zoophilia. By that I mean only through videos. I discovered that there are way more like minded individuals out there than I ever could imagine. I found myself coming back to it more frequently because the normal had become boring. This was a new and exciting feeling. Sadly I've yet to connect with another who shares the same interest. I have mentioned it to a couple people before but it simply wasn't there thing. It's not exactly a converstaion starter you openly bring up lol. Still trying though.

Hello, and it's nice to hear that you are willing to explore more of the community. Although I have always been a Zoophile and have been active most of my life, I do understand the feeling of not having any friends that share this "Lifestyle". But I hope you can figure things out and find others to share your life with, if you want to chat more just let me know.
I have been an active Zoo since I was a kid, but I do not have much experience with other Zoo's... so this community is still a bit new to me. I am here to talk if you want to, either way good luck.

Welcome glad to have you
Yeah bringing up that kind of stuff irl is pretty difficult lol
You kinda learn to enjoy it on your own and talk about it in places like here

Hello, and it's nice to hear that you are willing to explore more of the community. Although I have always been a Zoophile and have been active most of my life, I do understand the feeling of not having any friends that share this "Lifestyle". But I hope you can figure things out and find others to share your life with, if you want to chat more just let me know.
I have been an active Zoo since I was a kid, but I do not have much experience with other Zoo's... so this community is still a bit new to me. I am here to talk if you want to, either way good luck.
Thank you. I'd enjoy talking more.

Welcome glad to have you
Yeah bringing up that kind of stuff irl is pretty difficult lol
You kinda learn to enjoy it on your own and talk about it in places like here
Appreciate it! The two seperate occasions I did bring it up I was high lol. And it was with a couple girls I was messing around with. They were actually cool about it and never passed any judgement. But of course it was left at that.

Thank you. I'd enjoy talking more.
Well, don't feel shy with me. I try to be an open book with my experiences and feelings, I like to chat with others and I am open to building friendships with others in the community. If you are able to, message me on my profile and we can chat privately, have a good day or week. :gsd_happysmile:

Back