Curious and seeking mentorship

I am a man in my late 30s in Louisville Kentucky. I had no idea forums and sites like this existed til recently and I’ve never been comfortable speaking on these interests before, but I thought I would take a leap of faith. I have had desires and fantasies for large male k9s since I was literally a child. I got in trouble when I was young getting caught fooling around with the family dog. I thought maybe these ideas would fade throughout my life but it’s been the opposite. Anyone willing to chat and lend me some knowledge, friendship, and connection?

the how to section contains all the knowledge you need. unless you're really looking for someone with a dog of course....

the how to section contains all the knowledge you need. unless you're really looking for someone with a dog of course....
I’d really like to talk to and connect with guys with real know how and experience. I want to build those kind of relationships as well. The bonus would be finding someone near me with dogs willing to help me have those experiences myself. I’m just so stoked that there’s a place like this to talk.

I am a man in my late 30s in Louisville Kentucky. I had no idea forums and sites like this existed til recently and I’ve never been comfortable speaking on these interests before, but I thought I would take a leap of faith. I have had desires and fantasies for large male k9s since I was literally a child. I got in trouble when I was young getting caught fooling around with the family dog. I thought maybe these ideas would fade throughout my life but it’s been the opposite. Anyone willing to chat and lend me some knowledge, friendship, and connection?

Welcome. I too had these feelings since I was very young and thought they would pass, here I am many decades later and they're still very much a part of me; seems there are a lot of us who share that.

I am of the opinion that if individuals choose to share a mutually pleasurable experience with another being(s) where all are adults who can engage or not as they see fit and there is no harm to any party, then I can see no objection to it. Some may find it gross and I'd encourage them to not engage in activity that they find repulsive, but if it works for you and a partner and there's no harm, I see no problem.

As for "Anyone willing to chat and lend me some knowledge, friendship, and connection?" that is one of the main reasons I post here. I hope you find everything you're looking for.

Back