Curious and new

Hi I'm a female 22 from the USA always been really curious about this community. I'm catty and still in college but older men and dogs turn me on... This community seems active and friendly! Please get to know me 🙏
M53 from the USA. Younger women and dogs turn me on, so there's that :) Welcome.

Welcome! It's a fun place, hope you enjoy it! Once you keep posting messages you'll unlock more profile features and it opens up a lot then 😊

Hi I'm a female 22 from the USA always been really curious about this community. I'm catty and still in college but older men and dogs turn me on... This community seems active and friendly! Please get to know me 🙏
Welcum! Hope you like it here. Fell free to DM me anytime, if you want to chat.

You're the best. What are your favorite forums?
there's a lot of great stuff here! F/M dogs is my favorite, but the male forums have some really good stuff too. There's great writing threads, and location based threads if you're interested in exploring your area close to home, and some fun groups with more specific kinks to explore 🤭

Thank you!!! Nice to meet you 🤗 what are your favorite interests?
My introduction to this world was a woman friend whose small dog loved to lick her. It was a secret she never revealed to anybody before me so it bonded us in a way very little else could. It was so ... taboo. But so raw and real. Since then the evolution has continued pretty much unabated - licking her butt, mounting her, me joining in. Seeing her knotted the first time was almost metaphysical... then, the release, the river of cum... the awareness that one dick could only throb so hard. ... ... I'd ask you the same question?

That is so hot... I'd love a man or a dog to pump me full... I want to make someone's dick throb and throb...

My introduction to this world was a woman friend whose small dog loved to lick her. It was a secret she never revealed to anybody before me so it bonded us in a way very little else could. It was so ... taboo. But so raw and real. Since then the evolution has continued pretty much unabated - licking her butt, mounting her, me joining in. Seeing her knotted the first time was almost metaphysical... then, the release, the river of cum... the awareness that one dick could only throb so hard. ... ... I'd ask you the same question?
Once you can DM we should chat!

Welcome I'm new here but years of experience with dogs
Glad i met you on the 2 occasions in the last 7days mate. The loveliest most genuine guy, helped me have my first and second meet with his Alsatian. Knotted nicely but this time, we all joined together. Me on all 4s the boy knotted in me and VTW420 deep in me too, fucking brilliant. Of course we didnt get pics cos we didnt know it was going to happen lol. Hope to be in the area again soon.

Welcome to ZV :3

Glad you decided to join us ❤️

Back