Cumming inside in heat

My girls in heat and just wondering if I cum inside will it all stay in because out of heat it drips for awhile after causing some questions so I stopped finishing inside so just curious if I can during heat if she’ll take it all

I'm just going to copy/paste my response from another thread...

Canine vagina, like most vaginas, are self regulating and cleaning when healthy. When you ejaculate inside of a vagina your sperm immediately separates from the waste ejaculate. The majority of the waste ejaculate is pushed/leaked out and often licked up. It's also why it's definitely good practice to take your female canine outside to pee shortly after sex, it'll allow her to naturally flush out a lot of that waste ejaculate as well.

The vagina itself is laced with mucus. This mucus captures and absorbs any leftover waste ejaculate and unused sperm. The body eventually processes this material and it is eventually expelled from the body as bodily waste, generally in the form of urine. That's a pretty standard system that most mammals use.

The main thing you need to do is make sure that your dick is clean. I generally hop in the shower just before every love making session. You can also wipe just inside the vulva. It's what a lot of breeders do before artificial insemination. Although it's definitely no replacement for a clean dick. About the worse thing you can do is go in her with a dirty dick.

Back