Cum preference and quantity

Voyguy5533

Tourist
I've been chatting with a woman who has said she goes to a breeding farm to drink as much cum as possible. Donkey, horse, dog cum, if it's an animal cock, she wants to drink its cum.

So I'm asking for her, how much cum do you drink, and what animals are your favorite?

PS her ranking is horse>donkey>dog>human. She says the place she goes has 13 horses, 3 donkeys, and 2 dogs, and that she tries to visit more than once a week to service them.

Having never tried semen of any kind before, unfortunately I can't be of help. But I imagine I would agree with her ranking from what I have read about it, a higher quantity and thickness just sounds better. 😊

I've been chatting with a woman who has said she goes to a breeding farm to drink as much cum as possible. Donkey, horse, dog cum, if it's an animal cock, she wants to drink its cum.

So I'm asking for her, how much cum do you drink, and what animals are your favorite?

PS her ranking is horse>donkey>dog>human. She says the place she goes has 13 horses, 3 donkeys, and 2 dogs, and that she tries to visit more than once a week to service them.
Sounds too good to be real...

I'm sure evey guy has tasted their cum, right?
Well I'm not proud of it because I mixed it with coffee but I'll never be doing that again. That was also years ago. And frankly I don't see myself drinking anyone else's cum. Unless it's carries a better taste?

I'm sure evey guy has tasted their cum, right?
Well I'm not proud of it because I mixed it with coffee but I'll never be doing that again. That was also years ago. And frankly I don't see myself drinking anyone else's cum. Unless it's carries a better taste?

True, no guy will publicly admit it, but 99% probably tried out of curiosity. I myself ate a week's ejaculation. The longer the denser so you can imagine its form. Dogs have very interesting semen because it is practically like water, so I'm not surprised that you can drink it a lot, I haven't tried it myself, but the taste is also probably different

True, no guy will publicly admit it, but 99% probably tried out of curiosity. I myself ate a week's ejaculation. The longer the denser so you can imagine its form. Dogs have very interesting semen because it is practically like water, so I'm not surprised that you can drink it a lot, I haven't tried it myself, but the taste is also probably different
Did you freeze it? I heard that's the best way to store cum. What does it taste like? I'll fine that out later in my future since I will get my own dog. I'll try it once and see what happens after that. I do have this kink of incorporating semen in foods 😂 and collecting copious amounts of it. For others to eat, but who knows maybe I'll be eating it? 😳

I've only had cum from men and women. I prefer it thick and the more the better. I've never had my fill.

Did you freeze it? I heard that's the best way to store cum. What does it taste like? I'll fine that out later in my future since I will get my own dog. I'll try it once and see what happens after that. I do have this kink of incorporating semen in foods 😂 and collecting copious amounts of it. For others to eat, but who knows maybe I'll be eating it? 😳
I prefer it room temperature. Sometimes I'll cum into a small cup and leave it for the next time I jerk off (if I know it'll be the same day). Then when I go to jerk off again, I'll use a little to jerk off with but usually end up eating the rest.

thats sounds just....amazing

Back