COVID19 LOCKDOWN -Sex with your lover

No , soon lockdown will be ended and i don't want to give him bad habits by having sex a lot of time in a day. Even if i want to , i'm trying to say no because when i'll go back to work he'll don't understand why it changed again...

Yes, very much so! I live alone with my girls. My newfie is currently in heat and so far I've fucked her 10 days in a row, including earlier today.
Hey dude that is hot that you and your newfie girl have been fucking for the past 10 days while she's in heat. Does she orgasm while you are fucking her or do you both orgasm at the same time? Do you fuck her missionary or doggystyle? And finally, does she ever fart while you are fucking her. I find animal farts to smell really good and I think the sound and smell of farts add to the intense sex. I know it turns me on and I get even hornier like a wild animal, hehe. I hope you both keep having fun.

I can say if I didn’t have zoo I’d go crazy weeks ago. I have my first 2 residence in my care with the virus. Got to love that late night case sit rep for the next days work shift. As Jake gives me the stink eye. After the walk dead I keep telling him.

Hey dude that is hot that you and your newfie girl have been fucking for the past 10 days while she's in heat. Does she orgasm while you are fucking her or do you both orgasm at the same time? Do you fuck her missionary or doggystyle? And finally, does she ever fart while you are fucking her. I find animal farts to smell really good and I think the sound and smell of farts add to the intense sex. I know it turns me on and I get even hornier like a wild animal, hehe. I hope you both keep having fun.
Hmm... to answer all of your questions... Usually I bring her to orgasm by hand twice, and about 60-70 percent of the time she'll orgasm a third time during sex. Usually when she orgasms, I orgasm shortly after. She's very easy to please and very slutty. She only likes doggystyle and hates missionary, so I give her what she likes. Some dogs just don't like being flipped on their backs, and shes one of them. She doesn't fart during sex, and if she did, it wouldn't do anything for me. It is funny to hear her fart in general though. Since she's so large you can hear it clear as day! Oh yeah, we intend to keep having fun! >;)

EDIT: It looks like being in heat has made her willing to do missionary. I've done so for the past 3 days now. At first she was a bit nervous, but she surprisingly warmed up to it rather quickly. She's actually enjoying it.

Last edited:
Unfortunatly my plans for zoo sex were interupted because of covid-19 as I don't live with any sexually active animals. I have a rescue dog and she is spayed but I prefer male dogs regardless. Anyway, a friend was supposed to be visiting with his boy and I would of been sucking him dry by now but Covid-19 has it on hold for now :(

:) have to say its more often then ever.... im enjoying lock down and now have a good reason for my front gate to be always locked so it happens when ever where ever.

Zero nil none, about usual but that will change once we can move around again!! Have fun and stay safe all Cheers LL

Only twice a day
Man I'm a young 20 something year old, and even I'd struggle with twice a day. Maybe once in the morning and once a night. I did force myself twice today because I'm seeing signs that my girl is getting out of heat. It took a lot of work for the second round! Tonight will probably be my last night for awhile.

Man I'm a young 20 something year old, and even I'd struggle with twice a day. Maybe once in the morning and once a night. I did force myself twice today because I'm seeing signs that my girl is getting out of heat. It took a lot of work for the second round! Tonight will probably be my last night for awhile.
Awww thats upsetting i hate that the heat has to end.

She's very, VERY, receptive out of heat, thankfully. But as a safety measure I'm going to avoid sexual contact for the next 10 days. She's starting to loosen up again down there, so I know it's about to end. I can't complain though, it's been a fun 15 days! Hehe
Ik i mean it makes you wish the heat lasts forever.

Back