Country etiquettes!

Dutch35

Zooville Settler
What sort of etiquette or common rules does your country have, that are frowned upon by other countries!

The Netherlands 🇳🇱

The chocolate sprinkles on bread as breakfast.

The bicycling everywhere!

In some occasions we greet eachother with 3 kisses on the cheek.

What are your country's quirks?!

Some people in Australia call their friends cunt/dickhead/wanker and we call people who piss us off "mate"

We complain about the weather 90% of the time, always too hot or always too cold and the ten percent of the time the weather is perfect we must tell everyone we make eye contact with that the weather is nice like we are Pokemon trainers who are obsessed with meteorology

We like to exaggerate parts of our nature to tourists and tell them about made up animals like drop bears and sky sharks to try and scare them

We go missing if we go to northern territory and no one ever sees us again.... No seriously the missing person rate in northern territory is alarming and I don't think I've ever met a person who has lived there or even been there besides when they are driving through a small section of it to go somewhere else

Everyone acts like the people in the other states are wankers

We tell everyone that people from New Zealand have sex with sheep

I'm unsure about how people from other countries view Texas but these are a couple things that came to mind about the state of Texas in the USA.

Generally people from other states/countrys come to Texas, USA and they are kinda blown away by how different people from Texas are and how differently we do things. We are basically our own country with a completely different culture.

The pride we have for the state of Texas is as big as the state itself.

A pickup truck is basically mandatory. If you don't think you'll need one, you'll need one so just get one.

People FROM Texas take football EXTREMELY seriously.

If you don't know where to get good food in Texas stop a random person on the street and ask for a recommendation. Bring a note pad and pen because they are about to give you a list of hella good places.

People FROM Texas take food almost as seriously as football.

People FROM Texas are generally quite friendly until you mess with them. As the saying goes..."Don't Mess With Texas"

People FROM Texas secretly love it when haters make fun of them. "They hate us, cause the ain't us"

BBQ is a religion here. If you don't know how to BBQ meat then step outside on any given Sunday afternoon and open your nostrils and follow the smell.

Good tex-mex food does not exist anywhere outside of the state of Texas.

I think crying about the weather is something in general that happens, it's all the same over here!

For the Netherlands be a bicycle country you have to respect the moms out there:

Bringing the kids to school be like:
CX94K21WkAAL_Zz.png

Some people in Australia call their friends cunt/dickhead/wanker and we call people who piss us off "mate"

We complain about the weather 90% of the time, always too hot or always too cold and the ten percent of the time the weather is perfect we must tell everyone we make eye contact with that the weather is nice like we are Pokemon trainers who are obsessed with meteorology

We like to exaggerate parts of our nature to tourists and tell them about made up animals like drop bears and sky sharks to try and scare them

We go missing if we go to northern territory and no one ever sees us again.... No seriously the missing person rate in northern territory is alarming and I don't think I've ever met a person who has lived there or even been there besides when they are driving through a small section of it to go somewhere else

Everyone acts like the people in the other states are wankers

We tell everyone that people from New Zealand have sex with sheep
Tbh the first things coming to mind with Aussies are:

Crocodile Dundee "this is a knife"

The sniper from team fortress 2

And everything tries to kill you there!

Back