Could a person get fucked by a bull?

lily420

Tourist
They are quite big and dangerous so I don’t know how sex with them would work but I’m curious. Bull being of the cow type not like a deer or sum

Yes, however it is quite difficult and likely not worthwhile. Bulls don't thrust like stallions, they're basically one pump and done. I know some bulls will drop for you while they're standing, but if you're going to try and get mounted you're going to need to get creative and build some sort of mount to get underneath, since you're not going to be able to hold a bull up yourself, that is if he would even consider mounting you

Yes, however it is quite difficult and likely not worthwhile. Bulls don't thrust like stallions, they're basically one pump and done. I know some bulls will drop for you while they're standing, but if you're going to try and get mounted you're going to need to get creative and build some sort of mount to get underneath, since you're not going to be able to hold a bull up yourself, that is if he would even consider mounting you
That makes sense I’m new to this so I’m wondering what animals you could or couldn’t have sex with. Like for instance let’s say a large pig or maybe lama.

On the one hand, it seems like a lot of trouble... On the other hand, getting shot full is a quicker thing, and rapidly repeatable.

That makes sense I’m new to this so I’m wondering what animals you could or couldn’t have sex with. Like for instance let’s say a large pig or maybe lama.
Large pigs yes. The same concerns about needing a mount arise because a boar will put his entire weight on you. They mate for a long time (15-30 mins) and thrust the whole time. They have a very long and thin penis (not much thicker than your index finger), and as they finish their semen congeals into a "plug" that holds it all in. Lots of people have been bred by a boar and there's plenty of uhhhh...video evidence on the internet for you to research.

llamas/alpacas, I only know of one guy on this forum who's been mounted by one. I don't know much about them but I believe their mating habits are very different than other animals and you're not going to get one to hump/thrust from manual stimulation like a dog or horse might. This also might be an old myth but I remember hearing that their penis has a hard cartilagenous tip that would probably make the experience very unpleasant for you.

Large pigs yes. The same concerns about needing a mount arise because a boar will put his entire weight on you. They mate for a long time (15-30 mins) and thrust the whole time. They have a very long and thin penis (not much thicker than your index finger), and as they finish their semen congeals into a "plug" that holds it all in. Lots of people have been bred by a boar and there's plenty of uhhhh...video evidence on the internet for you to research.

llamas/alpacas, I only know of one guy on this forum who's been mounted by one. I don't know much about them but I believe their mating habits are very different than other animals and you're not going to get one to hump/thrust from manual stimulation like a dog or horse might. This also might be an old myth but I remember hearing that their penis has a hard cartilagenous tip that would probably make the experience very unpleasant for you.
As I recall Mistress Beast tried a llama, and discovered she was allergic right in the middle of the act... Somebody probably has the video, though from what I hear she is retired and incommunicado, so we probably won't get to hear her take on it.

Not a good idea. Don't do it, it's very dangerous and not worth it. It's not impossible, but the risk of getting seriously or mortal wounded is very high.

If you know a bull very well, and he's friendly, you can try giving him a hand and/or blowjob. I have done that countless times, it is mutch safer, tastes amazing, and is overall a worthwhile experience. It's not without danger either, but here, the risk/revard balance is acceptable.

Not a good idea. Don't do it, it's very dangerous and not worth it. It's not impossible, but the risk of getting seriously or mortal wounded is very high.

If you know a bull very well, and he's friendly, you can try giving him a hand and/or blowjob. I have done that countless times, it is mutch safer, tastes amazing, and is overall a worthwhile experience. It's not without danger either, but here, the risk/revard balance is acceptable.
When they trich tested our bulls i wanted to be that cup pretty bad.

Aint THAT the truth....anyone who thinks they can handle it, c'mon to Reno in June....I'll tour you through the Roughstock Corrals full of 2000 lb plus Bulls and you can make informed decisions...you wont get an opportunity....just some education.

according to the Greek, long time ago, Europa was raped by a bull, or only abducted by a bull and rapes by Zeus?
see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_Europa_(Titian)

according to the Greek, long time ago, Europa was raped by a bull, or only abducted by a bull and rapes by Zeus?
see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_Europa_(Titian)
Something like that she gets put into a bull disguise and I believe it was posiden who had a bull fuck her in the bull disguise she then gave birth to the centaur. Might be missing some stuff

Something like that she gets put into a bull disguise and I believe it was posiden who had a bull fuck her in the bull disguise she then gave birth to the centaur. Might be missing some stuff
There is allot of zoo in Ancient Greece myth like Zeus literally raped a woman in the form of a goose.

similar to boars I imagine.

The real question should be: could a person get fucked by a bull and survive? 😅
The only vids of this kind I've happened to watch were with young bulls, so... i think that a full grown bull is too dangerous for such activities...
I think that even with younger bulls you should be extra careful. Between the heavy weight and the spear-like dick, don't know what could kill you faster 😅

Back