Condoms?

I read that there is a risk. There was a blog around 2000 that I read. A woman on the Italian Riviera who was very experienced with dogs wrote. She named a bacterial infection, easy to treat. I have not been able to find that blog for a while though, and I forget the details.
Great blog, by the bye.

The Risk is minimal, breathing is way more dangerous than sexual intercourse with animals in regards of infections and diseases.

What do you mean by breathing
Airborn particles will carry about the same patogens and will stick directly to the insides of nose and lungs. That is specially relevant in barns and stalls while mucking or just with the animals moving around.

Even with that you'll find very few cases of infection among people working in there 🤷

Airborn particles will carry about the same patogens and will stick directly to the insides of nose and lungs. That is specially relevant in barns and stalls while mucking or just with the animals moving around.

Even with that you'll find very few cases of infection among people working in there 🤷
Oh ok thanks

I used to do the "plasma donor" thing for extra cash. As a "sub-section" of that, they did a thing they called the "tetanus hyperimmune serum" program - Basically, they'd pay an extra 30 bucks a visit if you'd sign up for that sub-program, and get a tetanus shot (on their dime) every couple of months. I signed up. At the time, 60 bucks a week was good extra money. They hit me with the first tetanus shot. They did the extra testing on my "output" to verify that the shot "took" and I was producing the required amount of antibodies. They stopped bothering to do the tetanus shots when I told 'em I make my living working with horses. Why? Because the tetanus bug (Clostridium Tetani) is endemic in horses - it's a normal "gut-bug" for them (In fact, horses WITHOUT a good healthy population of Clostridium Tetani in their guts frequently have digestive problems that go away practically overnight if you feed 'em a nice grain mash that you've dropped a couple of fresh turds that came out of a horse that's NOT having gut problems into - foals get their "initial dose" by eating mommy's turds), and simply walking into a horse barn and inhaling once or twice puts so many airborne tetanus bacteria and spores into your system that it's approximately the same as getting a dozen or more tetanus shots all at once, so far as antibody production is concerned. Continued in the "hyperimmune" program for 3 years without another shot, and not once during that time did my tetanus antibody levels drop below "Sweet jeebus! This guy is a walking tetanus shot factory!" levels.

Fortunately, Clostricium Tetani only causes problems in an anaerobic (basically, "no oxygen") environment - like a "stepped on a nail" wound that closes up with the bacteris or its spores inside. Looks like it's healed - but the bugs that got stabbed into your flesh on the end of the nail go into overdrive in the absence of oxygen, and the toxins it excretes rise to the level of causing full-on lockjaw.

I'm given to understand that because of those factors, "horse people" practically never actually *NEED* a tetanus shot. (though most docs will insist on giving you one anyway if you present with a puncture wound, "just to be on the safe side")

When I decided to have a barn of sorts at home, first thing I did was getting myself a refreshment dose of tetani vaccine.

Every month?? I asked when should I get a new dose and I was told to *maybe* come back in 15 years or more 😅

But I guess the idea of that program was having an antibody loaded plasma that could help people who actually suffered a severe case of Tetani, still... every month. Wow...

When I decided to have a barn of sorts at home, first thing I did was getting myself a refreshment dose of tetani vaccine.

Every month?? I asked when should I get a new dose and I was told to *maybe* come back in 15 years or more 😅

But I guess the idea of that program was having an antibody loaded plasma that could help people who actually suffered a severe case of Tetani, still... every month. Wow...
Yeah, the idea was to have a source of plasma that was over-the-top loaded with tetanus antibodies to be processed into tetanus shots. For "Joe Average", they may have some tetanus immunity, and it's probably good for about 10-15 years between needing boosters, but it's not enough to process their plasma into useful tetanus shots. That's why they referred to it as the "hyperimmune" program.

Is safe to have sex with cows without condoms,can i get infected or something or there is any pregnancy issue when the cow in heat?

Depending on the type of animal and it's health. Provided it's your animal, nobody else is having sex with it and it's a clean animal there is literally 0 risk. Cows and horses and the like will need more cleaning because their shit sometimes comes into contact with their lady bits below the anus. So as long as you make 110% sure everything is cleaned up and healthy I don't think a condom is necessary. Never used one with my dogs and so far nothing at all has happened.

Why cow jumping when i incert my cock in her pussy?
She's not comfortable, spends some time with her and let her get familiar with you touching her and being close to her before you go straight to sticking things in her. Is it your cow or does it belong to someone else?

I have some cows.I take care them all the time.I think i friendly enough with them and they also.I rubbed their pussy when i get horny and i think they enjoyed it.But problem is that incerting cock in their pussy.When i get incert my cock they don’t stand in one place or sometimes they jump.I am trying this for the last 6 months.I tried them in their heat but the result is same.
That's weird, how many different cows have you tried? Maybe one or two are just skittish. If they're all unsure of you then there's something else that we're missing. Maybe other people have abused them so they're wary of people?

I've only ever used a condom once for a couple minutes on a female sheep. It was when I first started zoo sex and I wanted to keep the animal pussy smell off me. Only because I was also dating a woman at the time. I've never had any issue.

Back