Commissioning polling

d3bbievictor

Zooville Settler
There has never been a general poll on bestially, I'd be interesting in group funding some through the form, obviously a moderator would be responsible for the action being in a position of trust. 10 questions is £500-5,000, there are 26,000 of us on this forum alone, surely we could spare £1 each?

Approval for gays was 11% when it was legislated, allot of people, may think that we are few in number and unsupported, I am not sure this is true, I'm not sure the general public believe that animals sex is rape, disgusting, probably but if we ask about scat,golden showers and other freaky stuff that disgusts them too, we might find they don't find that a basis for prohibition.

I think by asking the right questions in the right order, we can not only make people think critically about the matter, and given honest, dispassionate answers, coloured by previous responses, to override emotive response, raise the subject in atleast 2,000 minds.

If even 1% of 2,000 UK responses are pro-beast, we can expect outraged headline sunday newspaper coverage in the UK, or weekday insert story, it will be negative, but it will be exposure, additionally, the BBC may give zeta a chance to comment.

The UK is a good selection as bestiality is frowned upon, and the tabloid print media is sensationalist enough to report on it, while the bbc is supposed to be objective, Australia is a close second, followed by the US. But they are more "libertarian" open, and honest about sex and the media is less outrageous/willing to court controversy, so it will be less of a shock.

It may also reveal insights into bestiality not obvious by other methods, the last poll conduct was just 100 zoos, and not the public, public Hipocracy may be a factor, holding sex and death to two different standards, we can gain allot of insight.

If we can demonstrate (fairly - no poll dog piling) there is an desire for this, or that the public is seriously emotionally compromised by the issue, it will seriously begin to unravel public and legislative perception of the issue, and the legitimacy of them, it won't change anything practically, but it will for the basis for dismantling the current opinion on the matter, it will embolden each other, and let us see how much age and gender is a factor.

It will bring it up as conversation in workplaces, and might grow legs. For one thing other newspapers may repeat the poll in other counties for shock value, and do our work for us.

The fact is we're in the dark,w e know each other, but we don't know what's going on outside this online community bubble, and without knowing that, it's hard to know if we're making progress or what angle we should argue.

I can stump up £100, maybe more, I want to get this done, £400-4,900 to go.

Question-Answersnotes
0. This survey is about sex and sexuality, for an academic paper, remembering the data is anonymous, are you willing to take part?Y/N(free question asked by pollers)
1. Some people gain sexual pleasure from being used "as a toilet". (Toilet play)

Have you ever fantasised about or engaged this?
Yes, fantasy/Yes, I have taken part/Yes, but I don't want to go into detail/NPriority 8
2. Do you approve or disapprove of toilet play?Strongly A
Slightly A Approve,
Disapprove
Slightly D
Strongly D
(5 way poll)
Priority 8
3. Do you think it should be legal to engage in this fetish?Y/NPriority 8
4. Do you eat meat or wear animal products like fur and leather?Y/NPriority 7
5. Do you think meat farming (excluding lab grown meat) is moral?5 way pollPriory 6
6. Do you feel that killing for meat farming equates to killing humans, i.e murder? Y/NPriority 5
7. Do you think acts should be illegal on the basis of society in general disapproving?Yes.

No, there should be evidence of harm.

No, but religious text should justify it.

No, science should justify it.

No, it should effect economic output.

No, other reason.
Priority 4
8. Some people like to have sex with animals. (Bestiality)

Have you ever fantasised about or taken part in this?
Yes, fantasy/Yes, I have taken part/Yes, but I don't want to go into detail/NPriority 2
9. Do you approve of bestiality?5 way pollPriority 1 (priory 3.5 if two questions can be afforded)
10. Where an animal is unharmed by this should it be illegalYes, we don't need animals consent
Yes, Animals can consent to this
Yes, another reason
No, another reason
No, it's disgusting
No, it's against my religious beliefs
No, it's rape
No, it's harmful, animal abuse
Priority 3

good starting question, nobody is going to be biased against fetish stuff after that :D
something like "do you consider yourself to be open minded" might be a good start, ask for political views and a full spectrum of fetishes not only the 2 things your interested in ...thats not how you collect data for academic purposes :p you need something (like political views) to at least somewhat figure out if its representative or not

we just hand to questions to the largest poller, they already know questions like age, sex, gender, lbgt status, party membership, etc, and provide there breakdowns, 2,000 responses, and its in with a number of other questions

The first question I though was necessary to disguise the whole objective, as well as to temper how much of reaction is down to animals, and general disgust, pedophillia is rape, so it's not a good comparison, scat was the nearest thing I came up with, people, myself included, find it, distasteful.

donations are to pay for the polling.

Back