Comment,like,etc if your a single mom on here

I would like to remind you that single mothers are endangered demographic group when it comes to the Internet. (I guess it's not much better in real life) This forum (as any other easily accessible online platform) is full of lurking sexual predators who are willing to work on you for months or years until they got their fingers on some intimidating and/or identifying information which they could use to force you to do whatever their sick mind desires.

Nothing wrong with a GILF. I was attracted to a woman that already had grandchildren. I crushed on her hard 15 years ago, and I reconnected with her 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I ended up blocking her this past week, as she was no longer replying to me.

True. But I've also learned that not everybody's invited to the fire below.

I don't know. I only stole the .gif image from my brother in law. I'm still waiting for my permanent "new mommy."

Actually, let me correct my statement:

To stay with the metaphor, I stayed out in the cold for many years, since most wouldn't care to see mine, as they were already using the other fire hoses; the 3 that did end up seeing mine eventually told me that I wasn't big enough.

Back