Comment,like,etc if your a single mom on here

Lol, sounds less like a case of size of hose and more like quality and material of the hose. Mine might not be big enough, but it might contain some heat-resistant material, perhaps.

I just want to give a big shout out to all of hard-working single moms because it's a thankless job that is so important to everyone involved. You truly are the heroes of this world and should be commended for all the hard work you do every day to make the lives of your children something they can be proud of. Hip Hip Hooray To All of You!

I just want to give a big shout out to all of hard-working single moms because it's a thankless job that is so important to everyone involved. You truly are the heroes of this world and should be commended for all the hard work you do every day to make the lives of your children something they can be proud of. Hip Hip Hooray To All of You!
Well said

I have had guys who want to make me a single mom lol
The 1st and 3rd women I've dated were already moms. I would have kept them...if only they also wanted to keep me as well. The reason why I'm in such a lousy state (emotionally, mentally and spiritually) is because the years of rejection, mockery, infidelity and abandonment have taken their toll on me.

Back