Coming to terms

Hi and welcome. You are what you are, don't fight it, accept it. Besides, there is nothing better than being Zoo in my opinion. Sure it has some pitfalls, but it has some massive gains too. Hope you find what your looking for here

Thank you, it's really nice to see that I'm not alone
Trust me, your not. And there are likely more of us around you than you think. For reasons you understand, were not big on chatting this stuff to just anyone, or even folks we know closely or intimately. Maybe things are better that way sometimes. Only you can decide for you.

Hi all,
New here and I think I'm at at point of acceptance that this is a part of who I am. It is nice to see there are more like minded individuals. I still have part of me that is uncomfortable, but I've really enjoyed my experiences thus far.
You're not alone in liking what you like, or in having some discomfort in the early days of coming to terms with it. Give it time and don't judge yourself negatively for either what you want or not being entirely comfortable with it yet.

Hi all,
New here and I think I'm at at point of acceptance that this is a part of who I am. It is nice to see there are more like minded individuals. I still have part of me that is uncomfortable, but I've really enjoyed my experiences thus far.
We have all been there... okay maybe not all, some people just do whatever the fuck the want. Most people have wondered if they are monsters or not.

Hi there, welcome aboard.
It can be hard to accept a part of yourself that general society will usually tell you is "wrong".
The fact is, we all like what we like, and it differs with each of us. If you cause no harm to your furry friends, and enjoy yourself, there's nothing wrong with being who you are.

Hi all,
Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy yourself and find what you are looking for. Feel free to Dm me anytime if you care to chat

Acceptance is good, it helps with peace of mind. All the best with your exploration.

Back