coming out of the closet

Rottynme

ZooVille Philanthropist
First off I would like to wish that every Zoo in the world could have a family that is accepting, understanding and easy going as my family is. Years ago I was in my last and final same species relationship. I can easily count on 1 hand how many failed relationships I've had and 1 was even with someone who led me to believe that she was exactly like me only to find out otherwise. I gathered up all my courage and decided to break the news to 1 of my siblings, my youngest brother who just happens to be gay. I figured he'd be the most understanding and I was correct. He was happy for me. Since that went better than expected I told my closest sister, same reaction. After all siblings were in the loop I bounced the idea off them to inform my mother. After a few days of thinking and gathering the courage I told her, via texts of course lol. She informed me that she kind of already knew as most moms have a knack for knowing shit like that. After the family being in the loop I thought is there any close friends I could tell without them freaking tf out?? I could only think of about 3. To date that's all that knows except for people from here and BF but none of them really know me I feel much more free than I ever have and as long as you can guarantee whoever you tell won't spread the word like wildfire I highly recommend it. But, like I started out saying. I wish you all had a true accepting family like mine. I feel blessed and wish you all the best. One key thing to note.....anyone who knows me knows for certain how much I care for animals and know I'd never do anything to hurt them in anyway. Their health and well-being comes before mine. 🥰🥰🥰

Very true. It's a catch 22. You need to really trust that person before you break the news but when you do you need to prepare yourself to lose that friendship forever. Tell them before you trust them could lead to disaster even though there's a small chance they could understand and keep your secret. Just weigh the risk. But when it comes down to it it's your word against their's and you can't get it trouble legally unless they can prove things like abuse.

But when it comes down to it it's your word against their's and you can't get it trouble legally unless they can prove things like abuse.

Well, legally speaking yes but it would really open some people's eyes. I mean, maybe in your case it's a bit more normal but I want a freaking crocodile. I think they would believe I'm a zoo regardless of what I say. I'm amazed no one has asked me for real yet.

I dont know anyone past or present who I would feel safe to discuss the subject either negative or interested in. A few times news would report on someone who had been caught and charged. During those times Id mention it just to get reactions and all I saw were disgusted or horrified faces so I just keep my secrets secret.

I guess for those who don't have a single soul they could tell I would only do things in the privacy of your own house where you're sure there's no way anyone would ever find out. The downside to that is you'll be living a lie your whole life. I'm blessed with being able to at least let my family know and that's enough for me. Good luck everyone!!

I am very glad that things went well for you. I remember the days 20 years ago when I first came out to my wife, friends and my mom. Overall it went well but short lived...I was in love with my mare.....physically and emotionally.... and being in love makes you crazy....also Late 40s ....married for 10years....things did not go real smooth at the time.....but later all accepted me. Really the right thing is after people know, you need to keep the details private. Just like anyone in love... you talk about your love interest constantly......well that did not work....I went into a spiral down in depression. I have told a few new friends....I just can’t talk about it to them....just here at the Forum. Not perfect but that is how it evolved. I am almost 70 so things are different with me. If I were in my 20s starting out that would be different.

I am very glad that things went well for you. I remember the days 20 years ago when I first came out to my wife, friends and my mom. Overall it went well but short lived...I was in love with my mare.....physically and emotionally.... and being in love makes you crazy....also Late 40s ....married for 10years....things did not go real smooth at the time.....but later all accepted me. Really the right thing is after people know, you need to keep the details private. Just like anyone in love... you talk about your love interest constantly......well that did not work....I went into a spiral down in depression. I have told a few new friends....I just can’t talk about it to them....just here at the Forum. Not perfect but that is how it evolved. I am almost 70 so things are different with me. If I were in my 20s starting out that would be different.
Yes, I hope things play out well and they don't ask any specific details. I just leave them wondering. I'd rather people laugh about it as long as they're laughing with me and not at me. I can take being teased. My brother is gay and no one asks him how ofter he sucks his husband's dick so why should it be different for me? All I can do is hope for the best. For me and everyone!!

First off I would like to wish that every Zoo in the world could have a family that is accepting, understanding and easy going as my family is. Years ago I was in my last and final same species relationship. I can easily count on 1 hand how many failed relationships I've had and 1 was even with someone who led me to believe that she was exactly like me only to find out otherwise. I gathered up all my courage and decided to break the news to 1 of my siblings, my youngest brother who just happens to be gay. I figured he'd be the most understanding and I was correct. He was happy for me. Since that went better than expected I told my closest sister, same reaction. After all siblings were in the loop I bounced the idea off them to inform my mother. After a few days of thinking and gathering the courage I told her, via texts of course lol. She informed me that she kind of already knew as most moms have a knack for knowing shit like that. After the family being in the loop I thought is there any close friends I could tell without them freaking tf out?? I could only think of about 3. To date that's all that knows except for people from here and BF but none of them really know me I feel much more free than I ever have and as long as you can guarantee whoever you tell won't spread the word like wildfire I highly recommend it. But, like I started out saying. I wish you all had a true accepting family like mine. I feel blessed and wish you all the best. One key thing to note.....anyone who knows me knows for certain how much I care for animals and know I'd never do anything to hurt them in anyway. Their health and well-being comes before mine. 🥰🥰🥰
As a rule of thumb, I have always highly discouraged others from coming out as a zoo. The legal ramifications are not worth it. Should you get found out by others, and you will eventually, then you are going to find yourself socially ostracized. I am glad that you have such a supportive family but 95% of us do not have those kinds of family bonds.

A small part of me wishes my secret goes public. It would be a big win for the zoo community potentially. I am known by hundreds of people in my town that has the most well behaved, well taken care of and all 6 of my dogs show off how spoiled they are. If they ever heard the news about me there's a good chance I'd be backed up by more people than would be against me. Well, at least that's my opinion. I'll let people have their opinion about the fact of me getting caught it's just a matter of time if they'll let me have mine. I don't make love to my dogs in my front yard or anywhere outside my bedroom so the only way they could know anything is if people who love me tell someone they don't trust which will not ever happen.

A small part of me wishes my secret goes public. It would be a big win for the zoo community potentially. I am known by hundreds of people in my town that has the most well behaved, well taken care of and all 6 of my dogs show off how spoiled they are. If they ever heard the news about me there's a good chance I'd be backed up by more people than would be against me. Well, at least that's my opinion. I'll let people have their opinion about the fact of me getting caught it's just a matter of time if they'll let me have mine. I don't make love to my dogs in my front yard or anywhere outside my bedroom so the only way they could know anything is if people who love me tell someone they don't trust which will not ever happen.
Well you know the old saying, "be careful what you wish for".

I hate to be a Negative Nancy here, but I have to agree with @Alpha Cat .

I'm not fortunate enough to live in your world of Rainbows and Unicorns, and many years ago when I was a much younger, wilder and indiscreet man, word got out that I fucked animals, and I literally became an outcast in my home town. It was a fucking miserable, living, waking nightmare.

Friends whom I'd grown-up with shunned me and called me the worst names to my face. I got stalked by vigilantes with murderous intent. It got so bad I had to buy a gun for protection. But that wasn't much help. I was besieged by hate. Eventually I had to move from my beloved home town and start a new life far away where nobody knew me. I wasn't in danger of getting in any legal trouble because there wasn't any proof that would stand up in court and I don't believe bestiality was illegal at that time, but still, it was a dangerous situation that could have ended up with me getting killed, or killing someone else in self-defense. And I lived in a really liberal area of California.

This was a really traumatic life experience and obviously it scars you and changes your perception.

I don't believe public sentiment about the acceptance of bestiality has gotten any better since then-in fact I think it's gotten worse-and the legal consequences have definitely gotten worse. Most states in the US have strong punishments in store for us animal fuckers, and I don't think most people care one whit whether or not how much you love and care for your 4 legged partner.

Personally I don't feel the need for personal validation or acceptance from others IRL. I mean your literally saying "Hey Mom, Sister, Brother, Friend, guess what?- I fuck animals!" It just seems an absurd and irrational risk to take. It is enough that I love and accept my sexuality. And that I love my marefriend, and she loves me back. I don't need to advertise it to anyone outside this forum.

I'm sure my family has their suspicions (after all I haven't had a human girlfriend for close to thirty years), but it's none of their business.

In my ideal life I would love to have a woman who shares my zoophilia, whom would be able to help me take care of a menagerie of critters, but I realize the odds are not in favor of this happening for me, and even in this there is inherent risk involved.

I agree with you on some points but I have a what if scenario. A guy announces to the world that he's a zoo and has been for decades. He's proud of it and wants to be heard. He's also been paralyzed from the waist down for decades. Should he go to jail for being a zoo. I guess that also has to depend on your definitions. For example, must a zoophile engage in sexual activity with their animal? For me personally sex isn't a requirement in my relationships with my dogs. If it happens it happens. If it never does that's cool too. But life's a gamble either way. I'll roll the dice. Better to have lived and lost than to never have lived at all?? I know, it works for love too. 😁

I agree with you on some points but I have a what if scenario. A guy announces to the world that he's a zoo and has been for decades. He's proud of it and wants to be heard. He's also been paralyzed from the waist down for decades. Should he go to jail for being a zoo. I guess that also has to depend on your definitions. For example, must a zoophile engage in sexual activity with their animal? For me personally sex isn't a requirement in my relationships with my dogs. If it happens it happens. If it never does that's cool too. But life's a gamble either way. I'll roll the dice. Better to have lived and lost than to never have lived at all?? I know, it works for love too. 😁
I don't know where to begin. I applaud your enthusiasm but your optimism is misplaced and it is bound to get you in trouble. For the record, yes, in the eyes of the law zoos should go to jail, and the courts do not care if you are in a wheelchair. There are plenty of guys in wheelchairs in prison. I just saw an eighty-year-old man get ten years for meth. If I was a judge I could not send eighty-year-old men to prison, but it happens, A LOT!

I understand your desire to come out. Every one of us here has talked about the stress of living a double life. After a while, you get used to it and it is a small price to pay for freedom. As a rule of thumb, zoos are usually reclusive people, to begin with, but to each their own. Look, you do you, but be careful. Remember one thing, it only takes a poor decision in just one second to ruin your entire life. Always think about the consequences or you could end up in prison or even dead. You're in the right place. Stay in touch with us. Welcome to Zooville, a home for many of us.

consider yourself very lucky it went this well. it seems like an incredibly selfish risk you took for pretty much no gain (feeling validated is not really a gain of any kind) and you being so cavalier about basicaly putting the lives of your animas on the line for nothing is pretty shocking.

that's pretty pointless "what if"... considering one doesn't go to jail for being a zoo, but for doing zoo stuff. you can consider yourself a zoo without ever being physical with an animal.

You've done a service for other zoos. The truth is that other zoos are not as cautious as they think they are. Blinds have gaps, and walls are thinner and less soundproof than they think they are. One of your relatives was eventually going to glimpse something through a neighbor's blinds or hear something through thin walls, and knowing somebody in their family that is a zoo helps them act as good neighbors toward less than perfectly cautious zoos, who are only human and make mistakes. Also, the fact that you are out will help to attenuate this mass anti-zoophile witch-hunt that is going on.

Not all of us are as lucky as you, to have family members that you can trust that well, and I am thankful toward you for using your abundance to help others. I am in your debt, and so are many other zoophiles.

Don't heed @nekdoneco123, here. He is a confirmed retard.

I don't know where to begin. I applaud your enthusiasm but your optimism is misplaced and it is bound to get you in trouble. For the record, yes, in the eyes of the law zoos should go to jail, and the courts do not care if you are in a wheelchair. There are plenty of guys in wheelchairs in prison. I just saw an eighty-year-old man get ten years for meth. If I was a judge I could not send eighty-year-old men to prison, but it happens, A LOT!

I understand your desire to come out. Every one of us here has talked about the stress of living a double life. After a while, you get used to it and it is a small price to pay for freedom. As a rule of thumb, zoos are usually reclusive people, to begin with, but to each their own. Look, you do you, but be careful. Remember one thing, it only takes a poor decision in just one second to ruin your entire life. Always think about the consequences or you could end up in prison or even dead. You're in the right place. Stay in touch with us. Welcome to Zooville, a home for many of us.
Often, individual risk can lower collective risk. For instance, it is still true that gay and transgender youth are individually at risk of becoming homeless and losing the support of their families after coming out of the closet, but they have persevered and continued to take that individual risk. Because of that, they have built up a large coalition of support in society, so even though they might become temporarily homeless, they have many places of work that offer a sense of welcome to LGBT and large social networks in metro areas that can help direct them to safe housing and good jobs.

The collective risk of too many LGBT not taking that individual risk, in the past, once led to far too many people not having any idea at all what being gay or transgender meant, and as far as many people concerned, gay men were dangerous predators that lurked behind bushes waiting to pounce on impressionable preteen boys. I don't know if you fully understand how many people actually believed this literally was how gay people multiplied their numbers. It was not just some weird QAnon style conspiracy theory, but it was what almost all conservatives in the United States believed was a well-established fact that everybody knew. We needed gay kids from conservative backgrounds the most of all, so even though many of them became homeless almost immediately, the fact that they kept coming out in droves anyway eventually eroded the last remaining political resistance to gay rights. LGBT kids still often need charities in order to make sure they can survive, but it's because they keep coming out in thousands every year that they continue to have those charities.

Collectively, we do need people like the OP that are willing to stick their necks out, and I recognize the individual risks that you are talking about. I do not challenge you on how serious those individual risks are. They are grave, and people do deserve to be informed on those individual risks. I think they just also deserve to be informed on the collective risk that goes with nobody being willing to stick their necks out at all.

Last edited:
If you DO come out publicly, you have to take more extreme safeguards than usual to make sure that no legal persecution could be made against you. Remember that every gap in your blinds is a gap that people can see through as they pass by: even if they cannot see much detail standing in one place, scrolling by reveals a large amount of detail, enough to guess what is going on. Also, walls are much thinner than you think. NEVER let anybody make a video of you making love to an animal, period, not for any reason. It would also be a good idea to try to make sure that you have as little animal porn on your computer as humanly possible, and I would even try to keep the furry art restricted to vanilla or clean material, none of that MAP-looking stuff that the creators get away with by claiming they are "small adults." If you are going to come out publicly, then great, but being otherwise as "white as snow" is probably a good idea. I wouldn't even suggest smoking pot unless it's legal where you live, then rarely. Anything that can be used against you must go. Stay employed, and keep up unbelievably good relations with your supervisors. Consider yourself under intense pressure to be a model citizen.

But really, that pressure to be a model citizen can only be good for you. It does the same thing for gay men: ones that come out publicly find that they are under pressure to be excellent, but that ultimately makes their lives a lot better. It's stressful in the short-term but ultimately benefits them. Because they have been on the air A-game every day for years, they have excellent financial health, no substance use disorders, healthy diets, clean homes, and generally good lives. The things you have to do in order to be seen as a good citizen are mostly just soundly advised behavior, anyway.

I applaud what you are doing, but the way that you pull it off is to acknowledge that pulling it off and doing it well puts you under pressure to walk a finer line than you otherwise would. Don't be afraid to walk that fine line. You cannot really hurt yourself by working harder than most people to try to be an excellent person and to live a clean, honest life. The fact that you've stuck your neck out only means you have no other choice.

It might seem easier, in the short-term, to not have to go to all that trouble, but wide is that gate that leads you to self-injury; the gate that leads you to improving your quality of life is narrow. If you put yourself in a position where you have no choice except to be more vigilant, then that is a good habit to have. You will be more vigilant about paying your debts, and you will also be more risk-averse about taking on new debts. You will be less likely to take risks at work or leave tasks unfinished, which will please your supervisor. Coming under greater scrutiny might put you under more serious pressure to be perfect every day, but that pressure can serve you in a positive way if you let it. If you avoid that scrutiny just so that you can be more lax in the short-term, then that eventually catches up with you. In your life, you will watch coworkers come and go, and you will notice that the ones that stay are ones that are open about the weird details of their lives; those that have relatively little personality will never linger.

Those that will never need to know you for very long might judge you over superficial things, but those that have to work with you for decades of your life, on an everyday basis, will judge you by your fruits. A bad tree cannot bear good fruit, and those that have known you for many years will eventually come to understand this. In the eyes of people that are really worth something to you, money talks, and bullshit walks. Be worth something to those people, and any peripheral details about you will not be significant.

If it is possible for you, then the honest life is really worth it.

Last edited:
If you DO come out publicly, you have to take more extreme safeguards than usual to make sure that no legal persecution could be made against you. Remember that every gap in your blinds is a gap that people can see through as they pass by: even if they cannot see much detail standing in one place, scrolling by reveals a large amount of detail, enough to guess what is going on. Also, walls are much thinner than you think. NEVER let anybody make a video of you making love to an animal, period, not for any reason. It would also be a good idea to try to make sure that you have as little animal porn on your computer as humanly possible, and I would even try to keep the furry art restricted to vanilla or clean material, none of that MAP-looking stuff that the creators get away with by claiming they are "small adults." If you are going to come out publicly, then great, but being otherwise as "white as snow" is probably a good idea. I wouldn't even suggest smoking pot unless it's legal where you live, then rarely. Anything that can be used against you must go. Stay employed, and keep up unbelievably good relations with your supervisors. Consider yourself under intense pressure to be a model citizen.

But really, that pressure to be a model citizen can only be good for you. It does the same thing for gay men: ones that come out publicly find that they are under pressure to be excellent, but that ultimately makes their lives a lot better. It's stressful in the short-term but ultimately benefits them. Because they have been on the air A-game every day for years, they have excellent financial health, no substance use disorders, healthy diets, clean homes, and generally good lives. The things you have to do in order to be seen as a good citizen are mostly just soundly advised behavior, anyway.

I applaud what you are doing, but the way that you pull it off is to acknowledge that pulling it off and doing it well puts you under pressure to walk a finer line than you otherwise would. Don't be afraid to walk that fine line. You cannot really hurt yourself by working harder than most people to try to be an excellent person and to live a clean, honest life. The fact that you've stuck your neck out only means you have no other choice.

It might seem easier, in the short-term, to not have to go to all that trouble, but wide is that gate that leads you to self-injury; the gate that leads you to improving your quality of life is narrow. If you put yourself in a position where you have no choice except to be more vigilant, then that is a good habit to have. You will be more vigilant about paying your debts, and you will also be more risk-averse about taking on new debts. You will be less likely to take risks at work or leave tasks unfinished, which will please your supervisor. Coming under greater scrutiny might put you under more serious pressure to be perfect every day, but that pressure can serve you in a positive way if you let it. If you avoid that scrutiny just so that you can be more lax in the short-term, then that eventually catches up with you. In your life, you will watch coworkers come and go, and you will notice that the ones that stay are ones that are open about the weird details of their lives; those that have relatively little personality will never linger.

Those that will never need to know you for very long might judge you over superficial things, but those that have to work with you for decades of your life, on an everyday basis, will judge you by your fruits. A bad tree cannot bear good fruit, and those that have known you for many years will eventually come to understand this. In the eyes of people that are really worth something to you, money talks, and bullshit walks. Be worth something to those people, and any peripheral details about you will not be significant.

If it is possible for you, then the honest life is really worth it.
Those are extremely wise words and sum up my goal in my decision to make people more informed. I'm trying to live a model life to the best of my ability and eventually some people will learn we're not a threat unless we make it public we're causing harm to our animals or people see our animals harmed in any way, physically or mentally. If they only see happy furry companions they will be more informed. Thanks for clarification of my point. I'll keep everyone informed of my progress. Peace all!!

I just wanted to add, personally I don't have any idea what some of you regularly do with your animals or really care. None of my business but not every zoo on here commits acts with their animals in a way or location where anyone walking down the street can see into their houses. If you're afraid of getting caught it makes no difference weather people know about you or not if you're giving people a potential peep show right?? I work nights so my bedroom windows are blacked out so i can sleep during the day. Problem solved in that area of people seeing in. Other than that I'm just keeping my mindset in the game of being a respectful citizen. Only together do we have a chance of making changes!!🥰🥰

Often, individual risk can lower collective risk. For instance, it is still true that gay and transgender youth are individually at risk of becoming homeless and losing the support of their families after coming out of the closet, but they have persevered and continued to take that individual risk. Because of that, they have built up a large coalition of support in society, so even though they might become temporarily homeless, they have many places of work that offer a sense of welcome to LGBT and large social networks in metro areas that can help direct them to safe housing and good jobs.

The collective risk of too many LGBT not taking that individual risk, in the past, once led to far too many people not having any idea at all what being gay or transgender meant, and as far as many people concerned, gay men were dangerous predators that lurked behind bushes waiting to pounce on impressionable preteen boys. I don't know if you fully understand how many people actually believed this literally was how gay people multiplied their numbers. It was not just some weird QAnon style conspiracy theory, but it was what almost all conservatives in the United States believed was a well-established fact that everybody knew. We needed gay kids from conservative backgrounds the most of all, so even though many of them became homeless almost immediately, the fact that they kept coming out in droves anyway eventually eroded the last remaining political resistance to gay rights. LGBT kids still often need charities in order to make sure they can survive, but it's because they keep coming out in thousands every year that they continue to have those charities.

Collectively, we do need people like the OP that are willing to stick their necks out, and I recognize the individual risks that you are talking about. I do not challenge you on how serious those individual risks are. They are grave, and people do deserve to be informed on those individual risks. I think they just also deserve to be informed on the collective risk that goes with nobody being willing to stick their necks out at all.
What you are describing is called martyrdom. It is the idea that some people should sacrifice themselves for the greater cause. Not everyone agrees with the idea of sacrificing themselves so that others in the future might have it better. We only have one life. It is easy for you to speak of heroic martyrdom unless you have been the martyr then you realize that it sucks. Times have changed! Before the 1990s, gays had no choice but to martyr themselves to build a stronger presence, but now we have the internet. We can use social platforms like this one to show people that we are more like the normies than one would think. We can reach out to people through our artwork like on e621 and through beast porn sites. We have podcasts that did not exist thirty years ago. There is no need for people to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. We are slowly turning the tide through means that did not exist twenty-five years ago.

How about you take your own advice. Tell your family, tell your friends, tell your co-workers. Get arrested for fucking dogs, and get sent to prison for the greater good. Then get out of prison to find that no one wants to hire you. Start drinking, and then go homeless and suck dicks under a bridge in order to buy food.

No Sir, I think that I will reach out to people through my writings. I think that I will reach out to people through my posts on Zooville. No one needs to know that I jack off to zoo-porn and date women who fuck dogs. You are more than welcome to martyr yourself but I like to see my zoo friends free and out of prison.

I've come out to two people so far. Both were accepting, one into it. I know a few others who may be okay with it or at least not care, but we'll see if I make the choice to let them know.

To me, the cons far outweigh the pros of being open about it...at least in the current climate.

What you are describing is called martyrdom. It is the idea that some people should sacrifice themselves for the greater cause. Not everyone agrees with the idea of sacrificing themselves so that others in the future might have it better. We only have one life. It is easy for you to speak of heroic martyrdom unless you have been the martyr then you realize that it sucks. Times have changed! Before the 1990s, gays had no choice but to martyr themselves to build a stronger presence, but now we have the internet. We can use social platforms like this one to show people that we are more like the normies than one would think. We can reach out to people through our artwork like on e621 and through beast porn sites. We have podcasts that did not exist thirty years ago. There is no need for people to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. We are slowly turning the tide through means that did not exist twenty-five years ago.

How about you take your own advice. Tell your family, tell your friends, tell your co-workers. Get arrested for fucking dogs, and get sent to prison for the greater good. Then get out of prison to find that no one wants to hire you. Start drinking, and then go homeless and suck dicks under a bridge in order to buy food.

No Sir, I think that I will reach out to people through my writings. I think that I will reach out to people through my posts on Zooville. No one needs to know that I jack off to zoo-porn and date women who fuck dogs. You are more than welcome to martyr yourself but I like to see my zoo friends free and out of prison.
QFT, tho he seems to have caught a fish in his net of lies regardless... let's just hope the op thinks twice before proceeding to do something they won't be able to take back. or worse, someone else suffers for it.

To me, the cons far outweigh the pros of being open about it...at least in the current climate.
it's like that for pretty much everyone (especially owners), because there are no pros.

I feel the ones that are fearful of making themselves known have a different animal of choice to be potentially caught with. I'm not judgemental but ones who are ignorant of zoo lifestyle will have a REALLY hard time believing they love their cow, pig, Crocodile etc and such animals in anything other than a purely sexual relationship. Im not saying everyone should switch over to only dogs but in my case I'm known around my whole town as being that awesome guy who has a bunch of sweet dogs. I regularly get compliments and sometimes get asked if I'm a professional dog trainer. Nope. I just treat them with love, respect and decency like i would want to be treated if I were them. Thoughts?? Take care! Thanks again

Also, if the internet was a thing 50 years ago gays and lesbians might be in the same spot we currently are now. And they would have people accused of being martyrs for the greater good. But who knows what the future holds. I have coworkers who are into some very kinky shit and they can give 2 shits about what I do in my house. To each his own. 😁

Back