Closet zoos with partners

JasonP88

Zooville Settler
Anyone else like to imagine some animal participation during bedroom time? Sometimes I like to pretend when my wife is sucking my dick/balls, that I'm actually a large dog that she's going down on. Other times a like to imagine that while her ass is up is up in the air while she's deep-throating me, she's got a big dog behind her clapping those cheeks. If only I could make that a reality. haha

I think you might be a furry m8
I knew someone would say that, but I couldn't figure out how to phrase it better. More just picturing that the genitals she's working on were a dog or horse rather than mine. Imagining myself an animal doesn't really do much for me.

When doing my wife from behind and just about at the end, I love to close my eyes and pretend I'm fucking my favorite mare, I pretty much finish instantly. If she only knew.

Yeach
Anyone else like to imagine some animal participation during bedroom time? Sometimes I like to pretend when my wife is sucking my dick/balls, that I'm actually a large dog that she's going down on. Other times a like to imagine that while her ass is up is up in the air while she's deep-throating me, she's got a big dog behind her clapping those cheeks. If only I could make that a reality. haha
We have done the same role play. It keeps things hot. Unexpected.

Literally all the time. I often imagine my fiancé is a stud fucking me or that I’m a bitch that he’s fucking 😅 I can’t finish if I’m not fantasizing about something nasty 😪 when he eats me out I imagine him to be an animal as well, every time.

Literally all the time. I often imagine my fiancé is a stud fucking me or that I’m a bitch that he’s fucking 😅 I can’t finish if I’m not fantasizing about something nasty 😪 when he eats me out I imagine him to be an animal as well, every time.
Have you tried knot cock sleeves? Not the same but its something

Have you tried knot cock sleeves? Not the same but its something
Yep we have one from bad dragon. I don’t really enjoy it. It hurts me more than anything, and while he can cum while using it, he’s literally knot fucking me rather than knotting me and keeping it in how I’d prefer.

just recently i’ve started imagining being knotted as my bf fucks me…sometimes i snap out of the fantasy and just enjoy my bf’s very hot human cock but the fantasy drives me wild lol

Back