Clean shaves or natural?

Shaved or Natural?

• Shaved

Votes: 416 66.9%
  • Natural

Votes: 206 33.1%

• Total voters
I like to keep things trimmed, but I can't stand bare. I actually just did my .... ahem... yard maintenance, and I honestly just use the same set of clippers/guard, head to toe.

I want to hack through the jungle to the fountain of pleasure with my tongue!

Ok shaved/trimmed/waxed is actually way better for the experience/performance of going down but visually I really enjoy a full natural bush.

Natural , I’m that myself usually but coming from a rural area in Asia that’s the norm

I more prefer shaved or atleast trimmed with humans. With dudes hairy chests can be pretty hot but I prefer shaved or heavily trimmed pubes.

Its probably easy for me to say natural just cause Im not seeking to please any humans and cause im a guy lol.

That aside I do enjoy scents and musk so it probs just comes naturally to me? (pun not intended)

All natural, untrimmed! I'm obviously biased (see: wookie), but, hairier the better, all over---fur makes me drool, on humans or animals! 🌳

100% bold here! - with Female Humans I prefer bold for oral, okay with trimmed for oral and always good for penetration

I don't really need to shave much since I barely have hair growth. Have no visible hair on my arms and legs, and between my legs it's also minimal.
But with men I prefer unshaved not just between the legs, but everywhere it looks more masculine to me and that's super hot.

Back