Clean shaves or natural?

Shaved or Natural?

• Shaved

Votes: 416 66.9%
  • Natural

Votes: 206 33.1%

• Total voters
Just curious if more people prefer a clean shave or keeping it natural (well kept, trimmed, etc.).

Personally, I prefer silk smooth shaves for myself and partners. I have become addicted to the enhanced sensations that just can’t be felt when there is a ton of hair. It also makes oral more enjoyable for me, and it just looks damn hot. I know all of us have our own quirks and preferences. What do you guys think?
You should add laser

The hairier the better as far as how I like it on other people. For me personally, I'm not a super hairy person, so to be honest I don't really have to trim often at all. My pubes/ass are pretty hairy though, I keep them that way aside from the occasional time where I feel like trimming my pubes. Not interested in shaving and shaved on most people tends to be a turnoff for me.

A bush that is strictly above the clit, on the pubic bone, is incredibly sexy and feminine, loooove it when a girl has a thick, sexy bush OMG

I prefer natural. Women shouldn't be ashamed of being who they are, feel less loved because they are hairy, etc.
I'm okay if shaved, or not. As long as the woman likes herself the way she is...
That was my contribution to that question. If anybody wants more details on my thoughts, you're welcome...

Pussy is pussy, which means I love it regardless. However, there's something primal about pubic hair on women that really gets me going when having sex. Fortunately, my girlfriend agreed to let it grow when asked her.

I always wanted some fur on her, but I was afraid of asking for it. The thing is, I overheard a conversation in which she was telling a friend that a downside of living together is how often she would need to either shave or wax. So later in bed I told her " I wouldn't mind" if she just let is grow for the sake of "time and money" and she accepted haha.

Last edited:
Just curious if more people prefer a clean shave or keeping it natural (well kept, trimmed, etc.).

Personally, I prefer silk smooth shaves for myself and partners. I have become addicted to the enhanced sensations that just can’t be felt when there is a ton of hair. It also makes oral more enjoyable for me, and it just looks damn hot. I know all of us have our own quirks and preferences. What do you guys think?
Smooth. Preferably waxed.

I've shaved my pussy once, and it felt weird seeing myself look like a child when I saw it in the mirror, so I never did that again.
lol! I like having pubes. I do trim it and maintain my bikini line though.

Back