Classic Documentary

There are two versions of this pseudo-documentary, the original from 2009 and a remake in 2001 where the producers sought married couples (which my ex and I were at the time). The link appears to be for the 2001 version. Participating was an interesting experience but not something I'd do these days. Too much risk with all the moralist witch hunters around.

There are two versions of this pseudo-documentary, the original from 2009 and a remake in 2001 where the producers sought married couples (which my ex and I were at the time). The link appears to be for the 2001 version. Participating was an interesting experience but not something I'd do these days. Too much risk with all the moralist witch hunters around.
I remember seeing this years ago. Very cool to e-meet someone who participated. Were you married to the lady in the black sweater? If so, I’m sorry to hear that didn’t work out.

I remember seeing this years ago. Very cool to e-meet someone who participated. Were you married to the lady in the black sweater? If so, I’m sorry to hear that didn’t work out.
I haven't watched the program for some time now. She's the one that talks about relations with her mini stallion, correct? No that's the other couple...

Back