Christmas hiking photoshoot

Not sexual at all really, but my boy is so damn handsome I just had to share some pictures from our snowshoe trip today.

View attachment 31119
View attachment 31120
View attachment 31121
View attachment 31122
View attachment 31123
I think somebody has been playing in the snow to much, and washed most of his saddle colour off. Just kidding! He is truly beautiful and these are just amazing pictures. The one where he is in the distance looking at the trees could be used as a greeting card. You really know how to bring out the best of both the landscape and the Handsome dog exploring it.

they companions that are way better than humans could ever be.

it is also nice just sitting by them, and give then emotional love, by petting them and rubbing their belly nothing sexual.

He’s gorgeous! What breed is he? Looks dingo to me..
Despite is lack of saddle colour he looks far more shepherd than Dingo to me. Dingos have a different shaped head and it is very rare in a pure bred dingo to have a dark muzzle, and colour patterning of the muzzle typically gets lighter not darker. eg:
Dingo r0_0_2048_1368_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
DingoInfo_01.jpg
But he is still a beautiful looking dog in his winter wonderland, no matter what branch of the canis tree he is from.

Doesn't look like any Malinois I've ever seen.. Aren't they supposed to have a black mask on there faces and a black tip of there tail?
I think that her dress in terms of color does not correspond and moreover the length of the muzzle and the black mask do not correspond either. that said, he is definitely a Shepherd dog, but not a Malinois...
As I live in Belgium and it is a Belgian dog (from the Flemish region) I often see it

Stop the discussion about what breed this is, if you can't even get the gender right. It is definitely a male dog, maybe a noballer but nevetheless. Enjoy a lovely dog in a lovely landscape. Good to see that kind of pics in a place like this, but also a bit risky. in term of doxxing.

I think that dog has a lovely nose!

damn we got some real K9 detectives in here all of a sudden 🕵‍♂️
unfortunately, regardless of what you think...it doesn't change what he is
Well said! You should know what breed your own dog is.

Genetics can be a funny thing we don't always look exactly the way we are supposed to and unless you import a dog yourself from their native country, variations within a breed can develop as breeders try to promote certain traits. And that is not even taking into account the instances where your great great grand sire on your dams side was a different breed like a GSD. So at the end of the day who cares if the dog looks like a particular breed down to the last hair on his tail. I think we can all agree he is very studly and they are beautiful pictures.

Back