choose dog breed for sex - escolher raça para sexo

Helo! We are a couple who enjoy zoo and now we decided to buy a dog for my wife to start

We live in an apartment, so it can't be a big dog. The ideal is a small to medium, but that has a penis equal to that of the larger breeds, and that is intelligent to teach

Any suggestion?

Olá! Somos um casal que curte zoo e agora decidimos adquirir um dog pra minha mulher iniciar

Moramos em apartamento, então não pode ser um cão grande. O ideal é um de pequeno a médio, mas que tenha um pênis igual ao das raças maiores, e que seja inteligente para ensinarmos

Alguma sugestão?

Do not duplicate threads:
All users have access to the whole forum.

It's not exactly true can't have a big dog in an apartment. Unless you have a restriction from the landlord on that. Consider larger breeds.. as far as recommendations on a breed. Well I could just say go exotic and rare.. xoloitzcuintli. But honestly it's a decision/recommendation depending on your lifestyle.. if you live a sedentary lifestyle energetic breeds are not for you..

thanks. I will consider it

Obrigado. Vou considerar isso

choose a breed to fit your lifestyle, not "for sex". chances are he/she won't be interested in having sex with you anyway. what then?

Back